Offline mining be regard as new innovation?

Based on the fact I love being inquisitive in this space and love to share my findings, here's a new jist guys .. I just learnt about Canxium project, and I have to say, it's got my curiosity piqued. This whole "offline mining" thing has got me scratching my head a bit. I mean, how in the heck are you supposed to mine crypto without the internet? It's like trying to catch a fish with a spoon - sure, it might work, but it's gonna be one heck of a challenge!

And this whole "minimizing price volatility" claim, huh? I've got to admit, that's a bold move in the crypto world. It's like trying to herd a bunch of cats - good luck with that! But hey, if they can pull it off, that could be a game-changer, am I right?

Anyway, I'm curious to hear what you all think about this Canxium project. Is it the real deal, or is it just another crypto pipe dream? Let's hear those hot takes, folks! I'm ready to be entertained and maybe even learn a thing or two.

Hey OP, I vividly recall when $CAU shot up by 300%! I was hoping for a dip to buy in, but it just kept climbing. I'm genuinely fascinated by the technology and innovation driving this project forward. Although the allocation of funds to the dev team isn't perfect, the launch was relatively fair without any pre-mined coins. It's reminiscent of Kaspa, but with some enhancements. The team's efforts to get listed on more exchanges are really paying off, and it's thrilling to see them aiming for bigger ones. The fact that it was started by an anonymous developer in Vietnam adds to the intrigue. Definitely keeping a close eye on this project!

Canxium's offline mining feature is a totally new concept for me. It vaguely reminds me of the idea behind cold wallets, but it's obviously quite different. I'm really intrigued and want to explore this further. It seems like offline mining won't be available on the mainnet until after their Hydro fork, which is expected around May or June 2024. However, I can try it out on the testnet now to get a feel for how it works.

Ngl, things seem to be going well for Canxium. The price has been trending upwards, especially with their recent listing on Bitget and the candybomb event.