TES Cascais Aff Conference 23-26 Feb, 2024. [Let's meet!][Discount]

• Root Admin

Who's going? I can't wait to meet more of you people and attach a face to a community username πŸ™‚

I will tag some companies and people I know to come to conferences and see if you are coming. Feel free to add yourself to the thread.Β 

Affiliate Networks & Programs

@Valeria AdsEmpire, @LosPollos, @Adverten_smartlink, @flickstree, @ClickDealer, @Olavivo, @LGaming, @Chilli Partners, @ProfitPixels, @iMonetizeIt, @dr.cash, @LEADBIT, @ePN.bz, @TravelPayouts, @Royal Group, @PSTnet, @YouHodlerΒ , @Aivix, @Partners1xBet, @CatAffs, @GamblingCraft, @MostBetPartners, @1win Partners, @BongaCash, @Valeria FlirtCash, @MagnusWhalehunter, @MoreLogin

Advertising Networks

@Mondiad, @PopCash, @Sergio Mybid, @TacoLoco, @friendlybunny, @ADxAD Ad Network,Β @EvaDav, @Partners.House, @afront,Β @2x2MediaLimited, @OnClickA, @Ruslan_EZmob

Financial Services

@MyBrocard, @EPN.NET, @Wallester, @FlexCard, @LeadingCards,Β @PSTnet

Let me know in this topic if you come and what partners are you looking to connect with

• Like 1

• MrD changed the title to TES Cascais Aff Conference 23-26 Feb, 2024. [Let's meet!][Discount]
  • Root Admin

TES Affiliate Conference is a leading performance marketing conference in Europe that happens twice a year. The 1st event is in Cascais, Portugal, in February, and the 2nd in Prague, in September. In my book, it is a must-attend event to get top knowledge and network with the best in the industry.

Get a ticket to the TES Affiliate Conference 2024Β (read the review further for the 20% discount code) held in Cascais on February 24-27, 2024, and you will network with 1,200+ attendees, 50+ key speakers, and hundreds of companies.

TES-Affiliate-Conferences-Review.png

Check our full review of the TES Conference.