CryptoQuiz Contest [$1150 in PRIZES] [Sponsored by YouHodler] 🔥🔥🔥

Rate this topic

Message added by MrD,

The contest started on Sept 8 and ended on Oct 3. You can still sign up to YouHodler, verify your account, and enjoy rewards in the app.

--> Signup to YouHolder now and enjoy rewards in the app
YouHodler__anim_72_8_x_90.gif

💰 Contest Prizes:

• 7 lucky draws of three money prizes: $25, $15, and $10 every 3 days, paid in crypto. [Total: $350]
  • Based on the number of points at the contest's final, seven prizes:  $300, $200, $100 + 4x$50. [Total: $800]
  • More crypto rewards in your YouHodler account. 

📖 How to Participate [GUIDE] [CLOSED]

1. Sign up for Gold. Forum, Have an account? Just log in.
  2. Signup for YouHodler. Read the YouHodler review.
  3. Watch the current lesson, answer the quiz, and enter the lucky draw. [List here]

🏆 Winners

On 9/5/2023 at 3:47 AM, MrD said:

Lesson 1/7; Quiz 1; Task 1

Lesson 1/7 - Introducing YouHodler

Quiz 1 - Post in topic the answers to the following three questions to qualify for the lucky draw

For each correct answer, you will get 10 points. If you do not answer a question or answer wrong, you will lose 5 points.

1Q1 - What is YouHodler?

A) An exchanger; B) An investment program; C) A one-stop shop crypto service provider; D) None of the above. 

1Q2 - What is WEB3?

A) A programming language; B) Iteration of WWW that focuses on decentralization, blockchain, and token-based economy; C) Iteration of WWW that focuses on blogs and social media; D) An app that you can install on your computer or phone.

1Q3 - Which of the following coins are considered stablecoins?

A) USDT B) BTC C) ETH D) LTC

Task  1 - Create a YouHodler account and KYC verify it.

Create a YouHodler account and verify it so we can send you later on the winnings. Send me through PM our email address or user ID to double-check. 

You will receive 20 points for completing this task

YouHodler_TGF_72_8.jpg.d7fa95306de12583c0b0da113fa5bace.jpg

You have three days to send your answer and complete the task: September 8 - September Sept 11

The lucky winners for this draw are: @nxanth ($25), @Godisjust100 ($15) and @BuggyMan ($10) Congratulations

Lesson 2/7; Quiz 2; Task 2

Lesson 2/7 - What's the safest: CeFi or DeFi?

Quiz 2 - Post in topic the answers to the following three questions to qualify for the 2nd lucky draw

For each correct answer, you will get 10 points. If you do not answer a question or answer wrong, you will lose 5 points. Only one answer is correct.

2Q1 - What is CeFi in crypto?

• A) The abbreviation for CentricFinance
  • B) The abbreviation for Centralised Finance,
  • C) An innovative type of blockchain
  • D) None of the above. 

2Q2 - What is DeFi in crypto?

• A) The abbreviation for Destructured Finance,
  • B) The abbreviation for Decentralized Finance,
  • C) An innovative type of blockchain,
  • D) None of the above. 

2Q3 - What safety measures does YouHodler take to protect user funds?

• A) Follows EU regulations
  • B) Is a member of the Crypto Valley Association and follows the standards
  • C) The customer funds are locked away and stored via a ledger vault
  • D) All of the above

Task  2 - Share the contest URL on social media.

Share the contest details (link?) and tag our accounts (if possible) on your favorite social media accounts, groups, and forums (international and national are fine). For tagging us, you can use the following accounts of ours:

You will receive 5 points for each share, and you can make a minimum of 1 or max. 10 shares. So, for this task, you can receive 5 or 50 points. Please PM me the links to verify.

You have three days to send your answer and complete the task: Sept 12 - Sept 15

Good luck, everyone!!!!

2Q1- B

2Q2- B

2Q3 - B

On 9/12/2023 at 12:22 AM, MrD said:

If you have not yet submitted the answers and resolved the task for lesson 1, do so to get the points. Remember that you will not participate in the lucky raffle for lesson 1, but you will get the points necessary to get the big prizes in the final.

Quiz 2 - Post in topic the answers to the following three questions to qualify for the 2nd lucky draw

For each correct answer, you will get 10 points. If you do not answer a question or answer wrong, you will lose 5 points. Only one answer is correct.

• A) The abbreviation for CentricFinance
  • C) An innovative type of blockchain
  • D) None of the above. 

• A) The abbreviation for Destructured Finance,
  • C) An innovative type of blockchain,
  • D) None of the above. 

• A) Follows EU regulations
  • B) Is a member of the Crypto Valley Association and follows the standards
  • D) All of the above

Task  2 - Share the contest URL on social media.

Share the contest details (link?) and tag our accounts (if possible) on your favorite social media accounts, groups, and forums (international and national are fine). For tagging us, you can use the following accounts of ours:

You will receive 5 points for each share, and you can make a minimum of 1 or max  10 shares. So, for this task, you can receive 5 or 50 points. Please PM me the links to verify.

I know this is not an easy one, but hey, we need to make some space between the contestants so only the ones who put energy and dedication will earn the big ones. 🙂

You have three days to send your answer and complete the task: Sept 12 - Sept 15

Good luck, everyone!!!!

2Q1: B,  2Q2: B, 2Q3:D

• Root Admin

A couple of more updates folks:

1. The next lucky draw will be done on September 15. Then we will extract another 3 people that will win our 3 prizes: $25, $15, and $10. Will be able to participate in everyone who completed the quiz from lesson 2. It doesn't matter if they do a task or not. But if you do the task will get more points for the grand final.

2. After we publish lesson 3 I will present you the scores of all participants - how much you earned for correct answers, and completing tasks so you can see where you stand and how hard you have to 'fight' to get a better score and earn a bigger prize.

3. Here is the list of members that sent their answers to Quiz 2: @Sandusky, @DoubleCycleBiz, @Vlad, @nxanth, @pmp87, @Fredde77, @Warfare, @Zark, @WebGoldMiner, @Godisjust100, @Micedanger, @Kennysplash, @Nprime12

Cast your answers to get a better chance to win and complete the task to get even more points!

Need help? Post here!

📖 How to Participate [GUIDE] 

Here is the complete guide on how you can earn one or more of the $1150 prizes in the Learn and Earn Crypto Contest.

1. Sign up for Gold.Forum, if you do not have an account, already. If you do, just log in. [Free]
  2. Signup for YouHodler. Confirm your email and verify your account (KYC - ID). [Free]
  3. Answer to current quiz to qualify for the current lucky draw with $25, $15, and $10 prizes. [Free]
  4. Complete the previous quizzes and do the tasks to accumulate more points AND earn the big $800 prize pool. [Free]

Have questions? PM me or Email me. Good luck!

• Like 2

• Verified Company
On 9/12/2023 at 2:22 AM, MrD said:

• Root Admin
5 hours ago, nxanth said:

Just received the prize in my YouHodler account... Thank you!! @MrD

youhodler.png

Congratulation @nxanth and good luck on the future lucky draws and of course for the great prizes

1 hour ago, Godisjust100 said:

I too got my $15 prize  🏆 in my YouHodler account. I greatly appreciate... 🥰

Congratulation @Godisjust100 and good luck on the future draws and great prizes. Also thank you for posting about receiving the payment

@everyone Let's roll! There is still time to enroll in the contest and participate in the draws!!

• Like 1

On 9/4/2023 at 11:47 PM, MrD said:

B) The abbreviation for Centralised Finance,

B) The abbreviation for Decentralized Finance,

• D) All of the above

Here are my answers to Quiz no. 2 

• TGF Premium

My answers:

A) The abbreviation for CentricFinance

B) The abbreviation for Centralised Finance,

C) An innovative type of blockchain

D) None of the above. 

A) The abbreviation for Destructured Finance,

B) The abbreviation for Decentralized Finance,

C) An innovative type of blockchain,

D) None of the above. 

A) Follows EU regulations

B) Is a member of the Crypto Valley Association and follows the standards

C) The customer funds are locked away and stored via a ledger vault

D) All of the above

• Root Admin

Status update - Quizz 2

1. 20 members sent their answers to Quiz 2 already: @Sandusky, @DoubleCycleBiz, @Vlad, @nxanth, @pmp87, @Fredde77, @Warfare, @Zark, @WebGoldMiner, @Godisjust100, @Micedanger, @Kennysplash, @Nprime12, @DailyMoneySaving, @LibertyCrypto, @CCC, @BuggyMan, @Pracca, @EuChangeLTD, @OrigamiMag

2.  14 members completed task 2. Here are the members by the number of shares (last is more) @Nprime12, @Fredde77, @Zark, @pmp87, @nxanth@WebGoldMiner, @DailyMoneySaving@BuggyMan, @CCC, @Pracca, @Godisjust100@DoubleCycleBiz@Warfare, @Vlad

3. Today at 00:00, we will have a new quiz (lesson 3) and a lucky draw extraction. Also, this will be the last round when people can sign up for the contest because we will make all the answers visible after this round.

Questions? Let me know

Good luck! Let's make this epic!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Root Admin

Lesson 3/7; Quiz 3; Task 3

Lesson 3/7 - Crypto-backed loans

Quiz 3 - Post in topic the answers to the following three questions to qualify for the 3rd lucky draw & win points for the final

3Q1 - What kind of assets can you request a loan in YouHodler?

• A) Cryptocurrencies only
  • B) Fiat only
  • C) Cryptocurrency and fiat 
  • D) Cryptocurrencies, Fiat and Gold coins

3Q2 - What is the minimum loan amount you can get on YouHodler?

• A) $10
  • B) $50
  • C) $100
  • D) 1000

3Q3 - What does loan-to-value mean?

• A) The real value of a loan after you pay all the fees and taxes;
  • B) How much you will have to repay compared to the amount you borrowed;
  • C) The amount you borrow relative to the value of the asset you use as collateral;
  • D) None of the above.

Task  3 - Deposit crypto in your YouHodler account.

Deposit at least $30 to your YouHodler account. You will be able to withdraw the money anytime you want. For this task, you will receive 30 points. Please PM me after you have made the deposit.

You have three days to send your answer and complete the task: Sept 16 - Sept 18

Good luck, everyone!!!!

• Like 3