CryptoQuiz Contest [$1150 in PRIZES] [Sponsored by YouHodler] 🔥🔥🔥

Rate this topic

Message added by MrD,

The contest started on Sept 8 and ended on Oct 3. You can still sign up to YouHodler, verify your account, and enjoy rewards in the app.

--> Signup to YouHolder now and enjoy rewards in the app
YouHodler__anim_72_8_x_90.gif

💰 Contest Prizes:

• 7 lucky draws of three money prizes: $25, $15, and $10 every 3 days, paid in crypto. [Total: $350]
  • Based on the number of points at the contest's final, seven prizes:  $300, $200, $100 + 4x$50. [Total: $800]
  • More crypto rewards in your YouHodler account. 

📖 How to Participate [GUIDE] [CLOSED]

1. Sign up for Gold. Forum, Have an account? Just log in.
  2. Signup for YouHodler. Read the YouHodler review.
  3. Watch the current lesson, answer the quiz, and enter the lucky draw. [List here]

🏆 Winners

• Root Admin
13 hours ago, Yusra said:

Unfortunately..my country is not on the list so I cannot participate.

@Yusra Yes, Unfortunately this contest is open only for participants in contries where YouHodler is already present.

23 minutes ago, heatstreak said:

I have not completed any tasks. Can I still participate in the contest by doing everything mentioned in this thread?

@heatstreak The Task for lesson 1 is to open a YouHodler account and verify it. You can do this task BEFORE or AFTER you answer to the questions. But it needs to be done so we can send you the winnings if you win any of the 7 lucky draws or the final great prizes in total of $800

• Like 2

On 9/7/2023 at 9:33 PM, MrD said:

Only 30 minutes passed, and already 3 members sent the answers. This is going to be huge! Good luck, everyone!

P.S. If you are wondering why you don't see their replies is because I turned on the hide reply function so only I can see the submission 🙂

On 9/7/2023 at 8:52 PM, MrD said:

Lesson 1/7 / Quiz 1 / Task 1

Lesson 1/7 - Introducing YouHodler

Quiz 1 - Post in topic the answers to the following three questions to qualify for the lucky draw

For each correct answer, you will get 10 points. If you do not answer a question or answer wrong, you will lose 5 points

1Q1 - What is YouHodler?

• A) An exchanger;
  • B) An investment program;
  • C) A one-stop shop crypto service provider;
  • D) None of the above. 

1Q2 - What is WEB3?

• A) A programming language;
  • B) Iteration of WWW that focuses on decentralization, blockchain, and token-based economy;
  • C) Iteration of WWW that focuses on blogs and social media;
  • D) An app that you can install on your computer or phone.

1Q3 - Which of the following coins are considered stablecoins?

• A) USDT
  • B) BTC
  • C) ETH
  • D) LTC

Task  1 - Create a YouHodler account and verify it.

Create a YouHodler account and verify it so we can send you later on the winnings. Send me through PM your email address used to register on YouHodler or your user ID to double-check. You will receive 20 points for this task.

YouHodler_TGF_72_8.jpg.d7fa95306de12583c0b0da113fa5bace.jpg

• You have three days to post your answers here in the topic and complete the task.
  • Remember that your and other players' answers will not be visible until we post the new question.

You may cast your answers and start the task till Monday at midnight when we will post a new video and a new quiz and task.

📜Tips to Earn More Points & Win

Here are a couple of tips that will help you earn more points and have higher chances of winning:

1. There are 7 lessons with 3 questions and one task each. You have for each 3 days to complete. Make sure you will not miss one as you will not qualify for the lucky draw, and also do not get points 3x10 for questions + points for the task.
  2. Make sure you watch the video and answer the questions correctly because you will lose 5 points for each incorrect answer or if you leave a question unanswered.
  3. Some tasks come with a different number of points. So, if you do a specific action, you can earn 5 to 100 points, depending on your involvement. Make sure you do your best and accumulate as many points as possible.
  4. A task comes with a multiplier, meaning we will multiply your existing points. Again, ensure you have more points to benefit from the multiplier even more.

Good luck everyone

1) D

2) B

3) A

On 9/4/2023 at 11:47 PM, MrD said:

C) A one-stop shop crypto service provider;

Answer to 1Q1

B) Iteration of WWW that focuses on decentralization, blockchain, and token-based economy;

Answer to 1Q2

A) USDT

Answer to 1Q3

Task 1 completed

YouHodler account number: 681b8ce1-25dd-4b46-a6f0-9a6a65db8ef1

YouHodler email: [email protected]

• Root Admin

The following members have casted their answers to the Lesson 1: @DailyMoneySaving, @Fredde77, @DoubleCycleBiz, @OrigamiMag, @LibertyCrypto, @Vlad, @Nprime12, @Pracca, @WebGoldMiner, @Micedanger, @Elblue, @psv1964

You have till Monday at midnight to post the answers in the topic here, signup for YouHodler and verify your account to qualify for the lucky draw.

Don't worry that your post wil not be visible. I selected to hide the posts till the draw so other members will not see the answers.

• Thanks 2

• TGF Premium

1Q1 - What is YouHodler?

D) None of the above. 

But YouHodler is a centralized crypto lending and borrowing platform offering services that cater to interest-earning lenders and credit-capable borrowers. Is a multifaceted FinTech platform that provides various cryptocurrency and fiat services to the Web3 The platform also offers an exchange service between fiat and cryptocurrency or two types of cryptocurrency.

1Q2 - What is WEB3?

B) Iteration of WWW that focuses on decentralization, blockchain, and token-based economy;

1Q3 - Which of the following coins are considered stablecoins?

A) USDT

• Root Admin

We are less than 24 hours away till you can cast the answers to the Lesson 1 quizz and start the task, so I'm going to post a couple of updates:

1. 16 people sent their answers to the quiz. These are @DailyMoneySaving, @Fredde77, @DoubleCycleBiz, @OrigamiMag, @LibertyCrypto, @Vlad, @Nprime12, @Pracca, @WebGoldMiner, @Micedanger, @Elblue, @psv1964, @Kennysplash, @Warfare, @LailaTarot, @1Shot1Opportunity, @Godisjust100, @BuggyMan

2. 30 users have registered a YouHodler account.

3. Users that verified their YouHodler account: @BuggyMan, @Pracca, @Godisjust100@Fredde77, @DoubleCycleBiz, @Warfare, @Vlad, @psv1964. If you have KYC verified your account already, PM me the email address so I can send it to YouHodler staff to confirm. If not, please do it ASAP, as it is required to complete task 1.

4. You can submit the answers to questions on this topic and then sign up for a YouHodler account and start the verification process right after.

• Like 2

My YouHodler email: [email protected]

MY ANSWER SHEET:

1Q1 - What is YouHodler?

• C) A one-stop shop crypto service provider

1Q2 - What is WEB3?

• B) Iteration of WWW that focuses on decentralization, blockchain, and token-based economy

1Q3 - Which of the following coins are considered stablecoins?

• A) USDT

Thank you! 

Edited by Godisjust100
Allignment correction