CryptoQuiz Contest [$1150 in PRIZES] [Sponsored by YouHodler] 🔥🔥🔥

Rate this topic

Message added by MrD,

The contest started on Sept 8 and ended on Oct 3. You can still sign up to YouHodler, verify your account, and enjoy rewards in the app.

--> Signup to YouHolder now and enjoy rewards in the app
YouHodler__anim_72_8_x_90.gif

💰 Contest Prizes:

• 7 lucky draws of three money prizes: $25, $15, and $10 every 3 days, paid in crypto. [Total: $350]
  • Based on the number of points at the contest's final, seven prizes:  $300, $200, $100 + 4x$50. [Total: $800]
  • More crypto rewards in your YouHodler account. 

📖 How to Participate [GUIDE] [CLOSED]

1. Sign up for Gold. Forum, Have an account? Just log in.
  2. Signup for YouHodler. Read the YouHodler review.
  3. Watch the current lesson, answer the quiz, and enter the lucky draw. [List here]

🏆 Winners

• Root Admin
1 minute ago, nxanth said:

I am in! Hello all!!!!

Welcome @nxanth

I'm happy to see you being part of a new awesome contest. We will have some fun for sure! Don't forget to cast the answers to the quiz and signup to YouHodler and get your account verified. After that PM me the email address so I can pass it to the YouHodler representative to check it

• Like 1

• TGF Premium
  • Author
  • Root Admin

Lesson 1/7 / Quiz 1 / Task 1

Lesson 1/7 - Introducing YouHodler

My replies to Quiz 1

1Q1 - What is YouHodler?

My  answer:

C) A one-stop shop crypto service provider;

1Q2 - What is WEB3?

My answer:

B) Iteration of WWW that focuses on decentralization, blockchain, and token-based economy;

1Q3 - Which of the following coins are considered stablecoins?

My answer:

A) USDT

• Root Admin

We are less than 24 hours away till you can cast the answers to the Lesson 1 quizz and start the task, so I'm going to post a couple of updates:

1. 20 people sent their answers to the quiz. These are @DailyMoneySaving, @Fredde77, @DoubleCycleBiz, @OrigamiMag, @LibertyCrypto, @Vlad, @Nprime12, @Pracca, @WebGoldMiner, @Micedanger, @Elblue, @psv1964, @Kennysplash, @Warfare, @LailaTarot, @1Shot1Opportunity, @Godisjust100, @BuggyMan, @nxanth, @pmp87, @Zark, @CCC

2. 34 users have registered a YouHodler account.

3. Users that verified their YouHodler account: @BuggyMan, @Pracca, @Godisjust100@Fredde77, @DoubleCycleBiz, @Warfare, @Vlad, @nxanth, @pmp87, @Zark, @CCC. If you have KYC verified your account already, PM me the email address so I can send it to YouHodler staff to confirm. If not, please do it ASAP, as it is required to complete task 1.

Sept 12,23 Update: I had to remove you @psv1964, from the extraction as verifying the Youhodler account is still pending. When the account is verified, we will add it back and add the points, but unfortunately, I can not keep you in the lucky draw because if the account is not verified and you win, I will not be able to send the prize.

4. You can submit the answers to questions on this topic and then sign up for a YouHodler account and start the verification process right after.

• Like 3

• Root Admin

Less than 2 hours, folks, to cast your answer and to start your verification for the Lesson - Quiz and Task 1 of our contest.

After that, we will no longer access submissions for the lucky draw. Members who sign up later can submit details to Quiz 1 and Task 1 and receive points but will not participate in the Quiz 1 and Task 1 Lucky draw.

The first lucky draw will be done tomorrow evening as there are some problems with some members' verification docs. It will be fair to wait for them another 24 hours as they cast their answers and start the verification procedure.

What do you think?

• Like 1

• Root Admin

If you have not yet submitted the answers and resolved the task for lesson 1, do so to get the points. Remember that you will not participate in the lucky raffle for lesson 1, but you will get the points necessary to get the big prizes in the final.

Lesson 2/7; Quiz 2; Task 2

Lesson 2/7 - What's the safest: CeFi or DeFi?

Quiz 2 - Post in topic the answers to the following three questions to qualify for the 2nd lucky draw

For each correct answer, you will get 10 points. If you do not answer a question or answer wrong, you will lose 5 points. Only one answer is correct.

2Q1 - What is CeFi in crypto?

• A) The abbreviation for CentricFinance
  • B) The abbreviation for Centralised Finance,
  • C) An innovative type of blockchain
  • D) None of the above. 

2Q2 - What is DeFi in crypto?

• A) The abbreviation for Destructured Finance,
  • B) The abbreviation for Decentralized Finance,
  • C) An innovative type of blockchain,
  • D) None of the above. 

2Q3 - What safety measures does YouHodler take to protect user funds?

• A) Follows EU regulations
  • B) Is a member of the Crypto Valley Association and follows the standards
  • C) The customer funds are locked away and stored via a ledger vault
  • D) All of the above

Task  2 - Share the contest URL on social media.

Share the contest details (link?) and tag our accounts (if possible) on your favorite social media accounts, groups, and forums (international and national are fine). For tagging us, you can use the following accounts of ours:

You will receive 5 points for each share, and you can make a minimum of 1 or max  10 shares. So, for this task, you can receive 5 or 50 points. Please PM me the links to verify.

I know this is not an easy one, but hey, we need to make some space between the contestants so only the ones who put energy and dedication will earn the big ones. 🙂

You have three days to send your answer and complete the task: Sept 12 - Sept 15

Good luck, everyone!!!!

• Thanks 1

On 9/4/2023 at 11:47 PM, MrD said:

Lesson 1/7; Quiz 1; Task 1

Lesson 1/7 - Introducing YouHodler

Quiz 1 - Post in topic the answers to the following three questions to qualify for the lucky draw

For each correct answer, you will get 10 points. If you do not answer a question or answer wrong, you will lose 5 points.

1Q1 - What is YouHodler?

A) An exchanger; B) An investment program; C) A one-stop shop crypto service provider; D) None of the above. 

1Q2 - What is WEB3?

A) A programming language; B) Iteration of WWW that focuses on decentralization, blockchain, and token-based economy; C) Iteration of WWW that focuses on blogs and social media; D) An app that you can install on your computer or phone.

1Q3 - Which of the following coins are considered stablecoins?

A) USDT B) BTC C) ETH D) LTC

Task  1 - Create a YouHodler account and KYC verify it.

Create a YouHodler account and verify it so we can send you later on the winnings. Send me through PM our email address or user ID to double-check. 

You will receive 20 points for completing this task

YouHodler_TGF_72_8.jpg.d7fa95306de12583c0b0da113fa5bace.jpg

You have three days to send your answer and complete the task: September 8 - September Sept 11

Lesson 2/7; Quiz 2; Task 2

Lesson 2/7 - What's the safest: CeFi or DeFi?

Quiz 2 - Post in topic the answers to the following three questions to qualify for the 2nd lucky draw

For each correct answer, you will get 10 points. If you do not answer a question or answer wrong, you will lose 5 points. Only one answer is correct.

• A) The abbreviation for CentricFinance
  • B) The abbreviation for Centralised Finance,
  • C) An innovative type of blockchain
  • D) None of the above. 

• A) The abbreviation for Destructured Finance,
  • B) The abbreviation for Decentralized Finance,
  • C) An innovative type of blockchain,
  • D) None of the above. 

• A) Follows EU regulations
  • B) Is a member of the Crypto Valley Association and follows the standards
  • C) The customer funds are locked away and stored via a ledger vault
  • D) All of the above

Task  2 - Share the contest URL on social media.

Share the contest details (link?) and tag our accounts (if possible) on your favorite social media accounts, groups, and forums (international and national are fine). For tagging us, you can use the following accounts of ours:

You will receive 5 points for each share, and you can make a minimum of 1 or max. 10 shares. So, for this task, you can receive 5 or 50 points. Please PM me the links to verify.

You have three days to send your answer and complete the task: Sept 12 - Sept 15

Good luck, everyone!!!!

quiz 1 task 1

Answer

1. C

2. B

3. A

Quiz 2 Task 2

Answer

1. B

2. B

3. D

• TGF Premium

My replies to Quiz 2:

Answer:

• B) The abbreviation for Centralised Finance

Answer:

• B) The abbreviation for Decentralized Finance

Answer:

• D) All of the above

• Root Admin

1. We have wwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiinnnnnnneeeeeeerrrrrrrs

Check below the extraction of the 1st lucky draw

If you do not want to watch the recording and want to know if you own it or not, here is the list of winners:

Congratulations guys. And for the people that have not won yet, better luck next time or get points to win the biggest prize in the final.

2. We received answers for lesson 2 / quiz 2 / task 2.

Here are the people that submitted their answers for Quiz 2: @Sandusky (please verify your YouHodler account and send me a message with your email address), @DoubleCycleBiz, @Vlad, @nxanth,@pmp87, @Fredde77, @Warfare

Don't forget to do the sharing and send me through message the links so you will get points for task 2.

To qualify for the lucky draw, you should at least send the answers to the quiz. It is up to you if you do the task or not, but you will not receive points if you don't.

You have till September 15 to complete the quiz and task.

Have questions? Let me know the topic here, or PM me.

Good luck, folks! I am proud to see such an engaging community as we are.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1