CryptoQuiz Contest [$1150 in PRIZES] [Sponsored by YouHodler] 🔥🔥🔥

Rate this topic

Message added by MrD,

The contest started on Sept 8 and ended on Oct 3. You can still sign up to YouHodler, verify your account, and enjoy rewards in the app.

--> Signup to YouHolder now and enjoy rewards in the app
YouHodler__anim_72_8_x_90.gif

💰 Contest Prizes:

• 7 lucky draws of three money prizes: $25, $15, and $10 every 3 days, paid in crypto. [Total: $350]
  • Based on the number of points at the contest's final, seven prizes:  $300, $200, $100 + 4x$50. [Total: $800]
  • More crypto rewards in your YouHodler account. 

📖 How to Participate [GUIDE] [CLOSED]

1. Sign up for Gold. Forum, Have an account? Just log in.
  2. Signup for YouHodler. Read the YouHodler review.
  3. Watch the current lesson, answer the quiz, and enter the lucky draw. [List here]

🏆 Winners

• Root Admin

We are on page 2 of the contest, so let me remind you of the rules and details.

💰💰💰 Crypto Tasks and Quiz Challenge 💰💰💰
Win $350 in 7 Lucky Draws and Share another $800 Prize Pool!

--> Signup to YouHolder now and participate in the contest to win
YouHodler_72_8.png

📜Contest & Participation rules

Here are the rules of the contest. Please reread them or PM me for details if you have any doubts.

1. In the next 21 days, starting September 8, I will post seven videos (one every three days) explaining a crypto trading function of YouHodler, along with three questions about what you just watched and a task that will be rewarded with points if you complete it. 
  2. After you watch the video, you can answer those three questions and post the answers on the topic. The answers will be visible once we publish the new video. For each correct answer, you will receive 10 points; for a wrong one, you will lose 5 points. I will keep a top with the points daily.
  3. Every three days, before posting a new video, We will randomly draw three lucky members who will receive a cash prize ($25, $15, $10 ) from all who answered correctly.  Prizes will be paid to your You Hodler account, and you can withdraw them anytime. 
  4. To participate, you must log in or open a new account in the YouHodler App.
  5. After all videos have been posted and you cast answers to quizzes and did the tasks, we will check the points top. The first seven scores with the most points will share a prize pool of $800: $300, $200, $100 + 4x$50. Prizes will be paid to your YouHodler account, and you can withdraw them anytime.
  6. If two or more members score similarly at the end, the tie-breaking will be done according to  1) the member with more correct quiz answers will win. 2) If similar, the member with more completed tasks will win. 3) If similar, the member with more contest and review shares will win. 4) The winners will split the price equally if it is similar.

--> Signup to YouHolder now an Start Winning
YouHodler_30_0_x_3_00.png

• Like 1

• MrD changed the title to CryptoQuiz Contest [$1150 in PRIZES] [Sponsored by YouHodler] 🔥🔥🔥
  • MrD featured this topic

I would like to participate in the contest. Sent you a message with my YouHodler email. 

Just for clarification. Are we going to post the answers to the questions here in the topic? If so, wouldn't this affect us since we are going to be able to see each others answer and copy them? Because I assume there is only one correct answer for each question. 

• Like 1

• Root Admin
1 hour ago, fahadaziz said:

Your country is not supported

It appears you opened our website from a country in which YouHodler does not yet service its citizens. To see the reason why you received this message, please contact our support on via live chat or [email protected].

I AM FROM PAKISTAN NOW TELL ME WHAT TO DO ?

Hello @fahadaziz

Unfortunately, you or I can't do anything as YouHodler is not yet open in Pakistan. I'm sorry because you are a seasoned member of the community. We will run a new contest sponsored by GoldForum next month that will be available to all members.

29 minutes ago, Vlad said:

I would like to participate in the contest. Sent you a message with my YouHodler email. 

Just for clarification. Are we going to post the answers to the questions here in the topic? If so, wouldn't this affect us since we are going to be able to see each others answer and copy them? Because I assume there is only one correct answer for each question. 

Hello @Vlad

When I post the first video, I will block the instant approval of posts so only me and the moderator team can see the answers. After the 3rd video, we will show all the posts AFTER the submission ends.

• Root Admin

Lesson 1/7 / Quiz 1 / Task 1

Lesson 1/7 - Introducing YouHodler

Quiz 1 - Post in topic the answers to the following three questions to qualify for the lucky draw

For each correct answer, you will get 10 points. If you do not answer a question or answer wrong, you will lose 5 points

1Q1 - What is YouHodler?

• A) An exchanger;
  • B) An investment program;
  • C) A one-stop shop crypto service provider;
  • D) None of the above. 

1Q2 - What is WEB3?

• A) A programming language;
  • B) Iteration of WWW that focuses on decentralization, blockchain, and token-based economy;
  • C) Iteration of WWW that focuses on blogs and social media;
  • D) An app that you can install on your computer or phone.

1Q3 - Which of the following coins are considered stablecoins?

• A) USDT
  • B) BTC
  • C) ETH
  • D) LTC

Task  1 - Create a YouHodler account and verify it.

Create a YouHodler account and verify it so we can send you later on the winnings. Send me through PM your email address used to register on YouHodler or your user ID to double-check. You will receive 20 points for this task.

YouHodler_TGF_72_8.jpg.d7fa95306de12583c0b0da113fa5bace.jpg

• You have three days to post your answers here in the topic and complete the task.
  • Remember that your and other players' answers will not be visible until we post the new question.

You may cast your answers and start the task till Monday at midnight when we will post a new video and a new quiz and task.

📜Tips to Earn More Points & Win

Here are a couple of tips that will help you earn more points and have higher chances of winning:

1. There are 7 lessons with 3 questions and one task each. You have for each 3 days to complete. Make sure you will not miss one as you will not qualify for the lucky draw, and also do not get points 3x10 for questions + points for the task.
  2. Make sure you watch the video and answer the questions correctly because you will lose 5 points for each incorrect answer or if you leave a question unanswered.
  3. Some tasks come with a different number of points. So, if you do a specific action, you can earn 5 to 100 points, depending on your involvement. Make sure you do your best and accumulate as many points as possible.
  4. A task comes with a multiplier, meaning we will multiply your existing points. Again, ensure you have more points to benefit from the multiplier even more.

Good luck everyone

• Like 3

• Root Admin

Only 30 minutes passed, and already 3 members sent the answers. This is going to be huge! Good luck, everyone!

P.S. If you are wondering why you don't see their replies is because I turned on the hide reply function so only I can see the submission 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Root Admin

Guys, you may cast your answers and start the task on Monday at midnight when we will post a new video and a new quiz and task.

Right now, we received only 6 answers so anyone has a 50% chance to win a lucky draw!

Keep you posted 😉

• Thanks 1