How you made your first money online?

Rate this topic

• 6 months later...

I started making real money online in 2000 as an affiliate to a health/wellness company based out of Utah USA. This is how I learned to do online marketing from best selling author Robert G. Allen and his team. They taught me how to place classified ads online for people looking to make extra income. The company paid for referrals and recurring orders which created residual income. And that blew my mind. I've been doing referral marketing ever since. Internet marketing has changed alot since then especially with social media. I joined Facebook in 2007.Β 

Cheers

Matthew Jamieson

• Root Admin
On 2/29/2024 at 10:57 PM, Matthew Jamieson said:

I started making real money online in 2000 as an affiliate to a health/wellness company based out of Utah USA. This is how I learned to do online marketing from best selling author Robert G. Allen and his team. They taught me how to place classified ads online for people looking to make extra income. The company paid for referrals and recurring orders which created residual income. And that blew my mind. I've been doing referral marketing ever since. Internet marketing has changed alot since then especially with social media. I joined Facebook in 2007.Β 

Cheers

Matthew Jamieson

@Matthew JamiesonΒ happy to see a veteran in aff/ref marketing

I agree recurring ref income is the best!

What opportunities are you building now?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guyz...

This is Nathan John!

Entering the world of freelance writing, I capitalized on my writing skills to offer content creation services to clients worldwide, securing my first online earnings through freelance platforms and content marketplaces.

• Like 1

• Verified Company
9 hours ago, Crypto Kid said:

Hi Guyz...

This is Nathan John!

When I entered the world of freelance writing, I capitalized on my writing skills to offer content creation services to clients worldwide, securing my first online earnings through freelance platforms and content marketplaces.

That's nice. Content writing was a lucrative business. How it works now in the era of AI?

• 5 weeks later...