How you made your first money online?

Rate this topic

• Root Admin

Curious to find out how you made your first money online. Would you share it with us? How much was it? How you made it? How did you feel?

I start first πŸ™‚

I did it like 20 years ago when I found out about an adult affiliate program that was paying for sending them traffic. I didn't even have a website or domain name at that time.Β 

I remember I created a site with pictures and galleries on free hosting and attached a .tk free domain. The traffic was low, so I've added some clicks to see the counter moving πŸ™‚

Slowly but surely, the cents increased, and the payment threshold was reached in a couple of weeks. I thought they would never pay me because traffic was sent, but that traffic didn't convert into sales for them.

However, surprise, surprise. I've just got $20 into my StormPay account. They also emailed me and said that traffic was not good for them, so they would not pay me anymore.Β 

But for me was enough, and I was hooked for life. The first money made on the internet.

Thats how StormPay, an ancient payment processor, was looking back in the day:Β https://web.archive.org/web/20060804011748/http://stormpay.com/

StormPay.png

What's your story? Eager to read it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

As a young adult in 2021, I was curious about the world of cryptocurrency and the potential it held for financial freedom. I had heard about the incredible growth of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but I didn't know much about it beyond that. So, I decided to do some research and join various online communities to learn more about the crypto world.

It was through one of these online communities that I discovered a crypto project that caught my attention. The project was relatively new but had a strong and passionate community backing it. I was intrigued and decided to join the community, eager to learn more about the project and its potential.

As I became more involved in the community, I discovered that the project was looking for individuals to help with various tasks such as social media management, content creation, and community management. As someone with a background in social media and content creation, I saw this as an opportunity to earn my first money online.

I applied for a position and was thrilled to be accepted into the team. Working with the crypto project was an exciting and challenging experience. It gave me the opportunity to learn more about the crypto world and gain valuable skills in social media management and content creation.

Through my work with the project, I was able to earn my first money online. It was an incredible feeling to receive payment in cryptocurrency for work that I enjoyed doing. It was also empowering to know that I was contributing to a project that had the potential to change the world of finance.Β Since then, I have continued to be involved in the crypto world. I have invested in tokens like BGB and participated in exchange events to diversify my portfolio. I have also continued to work with various crypto projects, helping to promote and grow their communities.

Earning my first money online through working with a crypto project was a pivotal moment in my life. It opened up a world of possibilities and opportunities that I never knew existed. It gave me the confidence to pursue my passions and explore new avenues for financial growth. I am grateful for the experience and excited to see where my journey in the crypto world will take me next. I'm currently affiliated with a top tier exchange. That's a win for me.

Thanks for reading.Β 

• Like 2

My first online income was from a forum. At that particular time, I didn't have any knowledge or awareness about cryptocurrency. The forum provided various tasks, and upon completion, we were rewarded for our efforts. During that period, around 2017, the rewards offered were quite generous

Edited by AnanyaBushra
I commented on the wrong topic
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Abizee27 said:

As a young adult in 2021, I was curious about the world of cryptocurrency and the potential it held for financial freedom. I had heard about the incredible growth of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but I didn't know much about it beyond that. So, I decided to do some research and join various online communities to learn more about the crypto world.

It was through one of these online communities that I discovered a crypto project that caught my attention. The project was relatively new but had a strong and passionate community backing it. I was intrigued and decided to join the community, eager to learn more about the project and its potential.

As I became more involved in the community, I discovered that the project was looking for individuals to help with various tasks such as social media management, content creation, and community management. As someone with a background in social media and content creation, I saw this as an opportunity to earn my first money online.

I applied for a position and was thrilled to be accepted into the team. Working with the crypto project was an exciting and challenging experience. It gave me the opportunity to learn more about the crypto world and gain valuable skills in social media management and content creation.

Through my work with the project, I was able to earn my first money online. It was an incredible feeling to receive payment in cryptocurrency for work that I enjoyed doing. It was also empowering to know that I was contributing to a project that had the potential to change the world of finance.Β Since then, I have continued to be involved in the crypto world. I have invested in tokens like BGB and participated in exchange events to diversify my portfolio. I have also continued to work with various crypto projects, helping to promote and grow their communities.

Earning my first money online through working with a crypto project was a pivotal moment in my life. It opened up a world of possibilities and opportunities that I never knew existed. It gave me the confidence to pursue my passions and explore new avenues for financial growth. I am grateful for the experience and excited to see where my journey in the crypto world will take me next. I'm currently affiliated with a top tier exchange. That's a win for me.

Thanks for reading.Β 

Looks like you're pretty skilled and experienced in social media management and content creation. You have expertise in the crypto industry as well. I myself am a crypto enthusiast. May I know which tokens are currently in your portfolio? I and the other people in the forum might learn about some potential investments.

29 minutes ago, AnanyaBushra said:

Looks like you're pretty skilled and experienced in social media management and content creation. You have expertise in the crypto industry as well. I myself am a crypto enthusiast. May I know which tokens are currently in your portfolio? I and the other people in the forum might learn about some potential investments.

Thanks mate! Haha didn't know anyone would find my writing cool 😎 its good to connect with likeminds. 

My portfolio is highly diversified. You know, one need not put all their eggs in one basket. I recently added $GQ, $AD, topped up on $BGB and $0X0 is currently on my radar pending it's listing on the exchange I'm affiliated with.Β 

What about you mate, what have you got in your portfolio?

52 minutes ago, Abizee27 said:

Thanks mate! Haha didn't know anyone would find my writing cool 😎 its good to connect with likeminds. 

My portfolio is highly diversified. You know, one need not put all their eggs in one basket. I recently added $GQ, $AD, topped up on $BGB and $0X0 is currently on my radar pending it's listing on the exchange I'm affiliated with.Β 

What about you mate, what have you got in your portfolio?

Right now, my portfolio ain't got much to brag about 'cause I've been busy chasing those memecoins. But there's one thing we have in common,BGB. Β I hold onto it mainly for the perks it offers. By the way, you mentioned being associated with an exchange. I might just be familiar with the one you're referring to

1 hour ago, AnanyaBushra said:

Right now, my portfolio ain't got much to brag about 'cause I've been busy chasing those memecoins. But there's one thing we have in common,BGB. Β I hold onto it mainly for the perks it offers. By the way, you mentioned being associated with an exchange. I might just be familiar with the one you're referring to

Well, if you utilize BGB appropriately,Β  you can have yourself varieties of other tokens. Seeing that you mentioned that already, I'm sure you know.Β 

And oh! I'm affiliated with Bitget exchange. So if you've got any questions whatsoever I'll be happy to answer you.Β 

• Root Admin
On 7/11/2023 at 5:44 PM, Abizee27 said:

Thanks for reading.Β 

Definitely a really lovely story, mate! I can see the passion for crypto in your writing!

• Thanks 1

• Root Admin
On 7/11/2023 at 9:21 PM, AnanyaBushra said:

My first online income was from a forum. At that particular time, I didn't have any knowledge or awareness about cryptocurrency. The forum provided various tasks, and upon completion, we were rewarded for our efforts. During that period, around 2017, the rewards offered were quite generous

@AnanyaBushraΒ Nice story and an interesting way of making money online. Can you tell me more about that particular forum? Is it something we maybe can implement here on the Gold Forum?

On 7/13/2023 at 12:23 AM, MrD said:

Definitely a really lovely story, mate! I can see the passion for crypto in your writing!

Definitely! I have a strong enthusiasm for cryptocurrencies because I firmly believe that they hold immense potential for the future and can bring benefits to people beyond just financial gains. It's unfortunate that there are still many individuals who are not familiar with the concept or lack the resources to get involved, but I am hopeful that as more education and accessibility becomes available, more people will be able to participate and reap the benefits.Β 

• Root Admin
7 hours ago, Abizee27 said:

Definitely! I have a strong enthusiasm for cryptocurrencies because I firmly believe that they hold immense potential for the future and can bring benefits to people beyond just financial gains.

It's unfortunate that there are still many individuals who are not familiar with the concept or lack the resources to get involved, but I am hopeful that as more education and accessibility becomes available, more people will be able to participate and reap the benefits.Β 

That's right there is a huge potential of cryptocurrencies and let's hope the phase of pump and dumps, easy scams is over so more people will trust crypto and get inΒ 

• 3 weeks later...

How I made my first money is actually in a funny way. It was when ETH came into play a few years ago and there was this Sage that came in afterwards, where you will introduce new users to sign in and get rewarded in ETH. It was really a good pay back then and a lot of us really benefited from it

• Like 1

• Root Admin
13 hours ago, Maryann said:

How I made my first money is actually in a funny way. It was when ETH came into play a few years ago and there was this Sage that came in afterwards, where you will introduce new users to sign in and get rewarded in ETH. It was really a good pay back then and a lot of us really benefited from it

So you made your first money with referral program rewards, right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • TGF Premium
On 5/6/2023 at 5:01 AM, MrD said:

Curious to find out how you made your first money online. Would you share it with us? How much was it? How you made it? How did you feel?

I start first πŸ™‚

I did it like 20 years ago when I found out about an adult affiliate program that was paying for sending them traffic. I didn't even have a website or domain name at that time.Β 

I remember I created a site with pictures and galleries on free hosting and attached a .tk free domain. The traffic was low, so I've added some clicks to see the counter moving πŸ™‚

Slowly but surely, the cents increased, and the payment threshold was reached in a couple of weeks. I thought they would never pay me because traffic was sent, but that traffic didn't convert into sales for them.

However, surprise, surprise. I've just got $20 into my StormPay account. They also emailed me and said that traffic was not good for them, so they would not pay me anymore.Β 

But for me was enough, and I was hooked for life. The first money made on the internet.

Thats how StormPay, an ancient payment processor, was looking back in the day:Β https://web.archive.org/web/20060804011748/http://stormpay.com/

StormPay.png

What's your story? Eager to read it

Do you remember how inside the payment system stormpay.com have made a PTC? I ordered advertising from them then.πŸ™‚

In 2004, I earned my first $30 on the paid per action site, on E-GOLD.

• Root Admin
10 minutes ago, DoubleCycleBiz said:

Do you remember how inside the payment system stormpay.com have made a PTC? I ordered advertising from them then.πŸ™‚

In 2004, I earned my first $30 on the paid per action site, on E-GOLD.

I can't remember the PTC but it was smart on your end to leverage it and promote another money-making opportunity.

StormPay was a great payment processor but after the 12DailyPro scandal, they have been forced to shut down. They could have become as big as PayPal.

• Thanks 1

• TGF Premium

The scandal started even E-GOLD earlier. After disconnecting 12DailyPro from EG, all payments were transferred to STORM.

This just served as a signal for me to exit 12daily. πŸ™‚

PTC I have highlighted the text.
Storm-Pay-png-bfd3c157c8394ee7bd70800fae
For users, the price was 1 cent, for advertisers a little more.
Usually there were links to HYIP, MATRIX, Randomazer and other high risk investments.

• Root Admin
1 hour ago, DoubleCycleBiz said:

The scandal started even E-GOLD earlier. After disconnecting 12DailyPro from EG, all payments were transferred to STORM.

This just served as a signal for me to exit 12daily. πŸ™‚

PTC I have highlighted the text.
Storm-Pay-png-bfd3c157c8394ee7bd70800fae
For users, the price was 1 cent, for advertisers a little more.
Usually there were links to HYIP, MATRIX, Randomazer and other high risk investments.

Yes, I remember 12Daily was making big waves at that time, and before closing they moved to StormPay, and then StormPay was closed and went out of business.

What can I say.. interesting times

• Thanks 1

• TGF Premium

My first income online was with the PTC and GPT pages, I got a good number of referrals on several pages and I was getting paid often.
I even won the referral contest multiple times.
I still do some PTC where I have several referrals.
Then I made a blog downloading books without copyright
where I had adsense, those were my beginnings in earning extra money online.

sorry for my English!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1