YouHodler - Affiliate Program: High CR, CPA/Rev Share/CPL, High Payouts in Crypto&Fiat

Rate this topic

• Verified Company

🍀 Opportunities 🍀

👍 Excellent Product - YouHodler platform is a very attractive and trustful product that sells itself;

🌍 Targeted customers - Users from 235+ countries may be onboarded;

🌈 Creatives - Access to a wide range of supportive creatives and advertising materials in different languages;

🤙 Support & Communication - Dedicated Account Manager;

💸 Commission & Payout - High CPA and payouts through various payment methods;

🤑 High Conversion Rate (CR) - over 20% registration to activation conversion rate.

🔎 Preview 🔍

• Trustful company with very attractive products and offers for your audience;
  • Super easy signup with automatic approval;
  • High commissions (CPA or Rev Share) paid in Fiat, Crypto, or Stablecoin;
  • High Conversion Rate, 235+ accepted GEOs, and extensive marketing materials;
  • Dedicated Account Manager & Support in 7 languages;
  • Automated tracking links for dedicated landing pages;
  • Intuitive dashboard for traffic analysis;

🇨🇭Company🇨🇭

• YouHodler SA is a company registered on 29.08.2019 in Switzerland, Canton of Vaud, Lausanne, with registration number IDE/UID CHE-336.197.657.
  • YouHodler SA is an active member of the Blockchain Association of Financial Commission and the Crypto Valley Association.
  • YouHodler is an EU and Swiss-based brand with two main offices in Cyprus and Switzerland.

🌐 Products and services 🌐

Product

YouHodler (www.youhodler.com) is a FinTech platform focused on crypto-backed lending with fiat, crypto, and stablecoin loans, crypto/fiat, and crypto/crypto conversions, as well as high-yield crypto-saving accounts (crypto-rewards & staking). The platform supports BTC, BCH, BNB, ETH, LTC, XLM, XRP, DASH, HT, REP, and other popular cryptocurrencies and tokens. Users' digital assets are safely guarded with Ledger Vault's advanced custody and Fireblocks security options.

Product strengths:

• Beginner-friendly platform and products - a good place to start the crypto journey; - 24/7 support with real people; Trustpilot, with 4.4 out of 5-star;
  • Web-version and Mobile App (Android & IOS) available;
  • All your crypto assets will be protected by Ledger Vault’s industry-leading security; - Excellent rating on

Services

• Savings accounts with the highest interest rates, no locking time, and instant withdrawals. Earn up to 10 % annual yield without any risk, coupled with compound interests and weekly payouts.
  • Exchange - the one-click exchange allows you to convert fiat into crypto or stable coins in seconds, with real-time execution prices and low fees. Buy crypto with a credit card (Visa, Mastercard) and your SEPA bank account.
  • MultiHODL - the most user-friendly trading service for those who want to quickly and easily extract profit from market volatility in both directions (UP or DOWN). Fast and real execution, with no order placements fee, no profit share fee, and instant withdrawal and deposit.
  • Dual-Asset - combines the yield generation strategies from decentralized finance (DeFi) with the simplicity of traditional FinTech platforms. The result is an easy-to-use crypto wealth management product for everybody with returns as high as 365% APR.
  • Crypto-backed Loans - Use your cryptos or your NFT as collateral for crypto loans with the highest loan-to-value ratio (90%). Get loans in EUR, USD, CHF, GBP, BTC, or Stablecoins and withdraw instantly to credit card and personal banks.
  • Turbocharge - a service, which allows users to get a chain of loans. The platform uses borrowed fiat to purchase additional cryptocurrency without commission and then uses it as collateral for other loans in the chain.

💲Affiliate Program 💲

Be a part of a fast-growing company and get commissions for each active client you bring to YouHodler.

We have no restrictions on who can become our Partners: an individual or a company - sign up for our Affiliate Platform and start earning immediately.

Affiliates
Introducing Brokers
Marketing Agencies
Influencers
Crypto Investors
Crypto Enthusiast with curious family and friends

Payout

Youhodler offers a CPA commission structure of up to $150 per single client, as follows:

Step 1. Opening a Savings Account

•  If a user opens a Savings Account, YouHodler pays $20.
  • To open a Savings Account a user needs to deposit crypto or stablecoins into the Wallet.
  • Conversion for Savings is fired if a user’s weekly combined earnings is equal to or exceed $1 (or equivalent in USD depending on the crypto, as different cryptos have different USD prices and interest rates on the platform).

Step 2. Using a Classic Loan, Multi HODL, Turbocharge, or Dual feature YouHodler pays $130 CPA if a user opens:

• 1* Multi HODL or Trubocharge (trading) deal worth $300;
  • a Dual deal worth $990;
  • or a Classic Loan worth $1990 or more (equivalent in fiat or cryptocurrency according to the exchange rate at the date of the deal).

* Steps 1 and 2 can be completed separately and in no particular order (e.g. Step 2 can be done before Step 1.

In the REV SHARE model, we will share 20% - 55% of the revenue that will be generated by the users you bring.

How does it work?

1. Crypto multiplier product Multi HODL. Users can multiply their crypto with leverage.

Users who trade with Multi HODL pay the spread and rollover fees. As soon as the position is closed, the system automatically calculates 20% of the collected fees and sends the data as commission.

Conditions: There is no minimum deposit to trigger this commission.

The maximum commission that can be generated per user is $500 or within the period of 6 months.

2. Dual Assets. The user invests in a staking product, that is built on DeFi staking principle.

When the users open a Dual Asset position, they will get between 100% - 330% APR depending on the pair and the timeframe they choose to stake (12h, 24h or 48h).

When users stake with Dual Asset, they do not pay any fees. As soon as the position is closed, the system automatically calculates 20% of the user earnings (paid APR) and sends the data as commission.

1. Conditions: There is no minimum deposit to trigger the commissions.

The maximum commission that can be generated is $500 or within the period of 6 months, whichever cap is reached first.

Sub-Affiliate Commission - Boost your monthly income with YouHodler Sub-Affiliate Program, by referring new partners. Once your sub-affiliates bring new clients, you will earn additional 5% revenue from their referral activity.

The commission is paid monthly via Wire Transfer, Cryptocurrency/Stable Coin, or directly to the personal YouHodler account which generates interest.

Users from all countries may apply, except Afghanistan, Bangladesh, China, Cuba, Germany, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Pakistan, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria, United States of America, US Minor Outlying Islands, US Virgin Islands, Crimea region.

Temporary on hold: France, Spain.

>>BECOME PARTNER NOW!<<

Untitled design-4.gif

• MrD changed the title to YouHodler - Affiliate Program: High CR, CPA/Rev Share/CPL, High Payouts in Crypto&Fiat
  • 1 month later...

Today I received an email about the YouHodler affiliate program on a website I'm member of.  I run a cryptocurrency blog and a telegram group of crypto enthusiasts so I would like to signup.

What are the requirements? Do I need to have an active YouHodler account? Is ID verification mandatory?

@YouHodler please keep me posted.

Thank you,

LC

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I don't really have any information about the above-mentioned platform but thank God I have come to know about it here. But I think it is another place where one can increase his or her income. I will definitely check it out for myself to confirm the whole review. Thanks for sharing.

• 3 months later...