Why Backlinks Are Still Playing a Major Role in SEO

• Root Admin

There is no need to doubt that almost everybody on the internet knows that Google is a big name for search engines, and not only. It holds first place with a spectacular difference of 90% from the second holder, Bing.

A report stated that in April 2019, 92.42% of searches were driven by Google, only 2.61% by Bing, and 1.9% by Yahoo.

Besides that, Google is also taking the lead in mobile and tablet search engines, dominating 81% of the market share.

Can you imagine the significant effect of Google on your website being the number one search engine in the world?

Why-Backlinks-Are-Still-Playing-a-Major-Role-in-SEO.png

Read the full article here:Β https://digitalmediaintelligence.com/backlinks-role-in-seo/

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I think it's essential for website owners to prioritize the acquisition of high-quality backlinks as part of their broader SEO strategy. While Google's dominance may seem daunting, it also presents a wealth of opportunities for savvy marketers to capitalize on.On a personal note, I recently embarked on a quest to enhance my website's SEO performance and stumbled upon a remarkable dental SEO agency on Upwork. Their expertise and diligence yielded tangible results, elevating my site's visibility and driving organic traffic.If you're seeking to optimize your website's SEO and capitalize on Google's influence, I highly recommend exploring the services offered by this reputable agency: https://www.upwork.com/services/product/marketing-dental-seo-agency-audit-1750486460109524992

Edited by MarielaPotter
  • Like 1