Trade like robots!

Rate this topic

20 hours ago, papia09 said:

No doubt, I absolutely concur with you. We should be cutthroat and aloof in forex exchanging. Try not to allow your feeling to control your exchange, on the grounds that it will be awful. Remain mentally collected and adhere to guidelines.

Forex trading with the help of the Forex Robots can be done by us but we will need to understand the Risks First.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2022 at 8:16 AM, maspluto said:

the funds and risks that exist must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We must learn how to manage the trading based funds and also increase the profit margins.

• 8 months later...

I don’t support trading like a robot rather trade manually by maintaining trading code of conducts. Run fundamental aanlysis on the market to forecast the market movement. Fundamental analysis always ensures a quality market forecast. But you can’t ignore the technical! Eurotrader provides traders with all necessary trading indicators through their reliable and smooth trading platform.

• 7 months later...

A business can ignite the light oh hope and frustraton as well. And it depends on how you utilize the market opportunities. Every investment comes with certain risk so does forex. If you invest in other businesses, is it guaranteed that you can reap profit. FXOpulence makes sure all facilities and uses smart technlogy to ensure smooth trading performance.

• 4 months later...

I personally still find comfort in engaging in forex trading because, for me, forex is a highly profitable venture. So, I continue to learn everything I can, aiming to trade to the fullest potential and benefit with Tickmill as my broker.

Personally, I hate robotic trading because robots are risky as they open entries quite often and it leads to equity decline. I am trading crypto and synthetic indices with the FXOpulence broker with their tighter trading spread and larger trading leverage facilities. Their indices1000 and crypto500 are the best trading instruments for crypto and synthetic indices traders.

• 1 month later...

I agree. We must systematize our trading, trading only according to the signals of our trading strategy. The rest of the time, we must wait with discipline and not enter the market, no matter how much we would like to start earning money faster. Haste and lack of self-control can ruin our deposit.

On 4/21/2024 at 4:47 PM, Hanan Öberg said:

I saw that robots open multiple trades altogether but manual trading isn’t like that because it’s tough for a trader to keep eye on multiple trades altogether.

That's true, managing multiple trades manually can be overwhelming. However, some experienced traders might use correlation analysis to identify currency pairs that tend to move together, allowing them to effectively manage multiple positions. Do you think there are ways to simplify manual trading for someone who wants to avoid the risks of automated bots?