Why not demo trading fruitful to the newbie?

Rate this topic

On 7/1/2022 at 9:39 AM, uncle gober said:

The use of existing leverage must be carefully considered so that traders can become better at managing existing funds and risks and can become traders of the month together with Tickmill.

When w e are able to learn and also manage our trades we will be able to get Better Profits.

• 4 weeks later...

No doubt on it! Actually, most of the new traders use their demo account so casually; they have no plan on their learning, particularly learning from their own trading mistakes! And a number of new traders try  to learn so quickly, but in reality it’s a long term process! This is why, I watch Hotforex webinars first to get a clue to how to manage my positions properly and get better control of risks. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If traders approach demo trading seriously, then they can learn a lot from it as it helps new traders to practise in a simulated environment, without risking money. This way, they can test out different trading strategies and techniques - which can help them become more comfortable and prepared with the trading process before finally trading in the live market.

The demo account facilities provided by the broker should indeed be utilized, because for me, a demo account is also very useful for getting to know forex trading. In addition, on a demo account, traders can prepare everything and make a plan for subsequently trading on a real account well with the Tickmill broker.

Demo trading has multiple privileges, for example, it enhances trader’s experience and helps in checking the effectiveness of a strategy. Traders should use multiple strategies at a time to produce better signals. Eurotrader is a regulated trading broker, allowing traders to apply all types of trading strategies on their platform.

The demo account facility provided by the broker is extremely useful for increasing understanding and knowledge about forex. By using this demo account, traders will learn more deeply about how it works and also prepare everything to subsequently carry out better trading in a real account with Tickmill.

• 1 year later...

Every forex trader should focus on building their qualities first. Perseverance, free of emotion, passionate and consistent are qualities of a professional trader. You need these qualities in you in moderation. Without building such qualities, achieving trading success is a far-fetching target for traders. FXOpulence provides more than 400 technical tools, narrow trading spread, superior fast execution and high security of funding.

Indeed, all the facilities provided by a broker should be utilized to the fullest. Personally, I make use of the demo account and educational resources offered by Tickmill. This way, I can deepen my understanding and knowledge of forex trading, allowing me to enhance my skills and strategies.

• 1 month later...

I would not say that a demo account will not benefit a beginner. Yes, there is no psychological component when trading on such an account. But it is possible to check how some found trading strategy works, study the work of indicators and analysis methods without investing your real money. Therefore, I believe that this practice will be very useful for a beginner before he switches to trading on a real account.

Demo-trading is usually seen as a way of verifying that you can make money with your trading strategy before you start trading your actual money. However, you will never be able to translate successful demo-trading into trading real money.