Why not demo trading fruitful to the newbie?

papia09

All the facilities provided by the broker should indeed be utilized to the fullest extent possible. This is done to deepen one's understanding of forex, a practice which I have also applied at Tickmill by taking advantage of the webinars it offers.

• 1 month later...

Without training, you will not be able to make money in Forex. And any information about trading must be personally verified. And a demo account is ideal for this, where you can see what theoretical information works in the market and what does not work and can cause frequent losses.

That's why as a trader, it's important to keep learning and understanding forex. Through regular learning and attending Tickmill's webinars, I've been able to gain understanding and knowledge about forex trading.

• 5 weeks later...

To reduce risks when trading, a trader should open a real account only after learning how to analyze the market and creating his own trading strategy. Yes, there is no psychological component on a demo account, but we can prepare ourselves technically and then not be afraid to make trades on our real account, understanding what we are doing and according to what rules.

Demo trading is valuable for newbies to learn the basics and practice strategies without financial risk. However, it lacks emotional involvement and real-money consequences, which are crucial for developing discipline and psychological readiness for live trading. LQDFX broker offers multiple types of trading accounts to traders with narrow trading spread and high leverage.

The demo account facility is very beneficial for beginners. In addition to the demo account, I also utilize webinars from Tickmill broker, which allows me to learn thoroughly and gain understanding and knowledge about the forex market.

• 2 months later...

Demo trading can be less fruitful for newbies due to the absence of real emotional stakes and market conditions. It may not fully replicate the pressure and psychological challenges of live trading, leading to overconfidence and unrealistic expectations when transitioning to real trading. Provides multiple types of trading accounts and 71 trading pairs including fiats, crypto, stocks and indices.