Are you afraid of loss in forex?

Rate this topic

• 1 month later...
On 5/16/2022 at 9:23 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can become better and can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from tickmill.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they have Fast Deposits and Withdrawals 😄

Early trading for the first time I frequently worry losing money, and as a result, I frequently miss the appropriate time to trade. Now I have no fear of losing money in forex; in fact, I believe that losing money is a normal thing to do because forex is quite risky.

If you have demo account try to trade as if you are trading in real account. Because in this way you going to learn how to manage your funds. Also if you are trading with a big amount in demo. Then I suggest you scalp up also. For example if you have 10,000 dollars virtual money and in real account you only want to deposit 100 dollars then scalp up our lot size by using 1 lot size while in real account you will just going to use .01 lot size.  

The trading style basically we the traders choose according to our trading experience, in my trading career I have started my trading career with small balance, that’s why I always like to trade with scalping approach that brings profit in a short time, but scalping is really difficult to use in a trading platform, so when choosing a broker we the scalpers have to be careful.  

7 hours ago, Golden Sark said:

The trading style basically we the traders choose according to our trading experience, in my trading career I have started my trading career with small balance, that’s why I always like to trade with scalping approach that brings profit in a short time, but scalping is really difficult to use in a trading platform, so when choosing a broker we the scalpers have to be careful.  

I appreciate the part of starting with a small balance, this is especially good for newbies. One can grow gradually from there after gaining more experience along the way.

On 6/29/2022 at 8:11 AM, maspluto said:

a trading plan must be owned by a trader, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in generating profits and managing funds and risks well.

We will need to use such kind of a Trading plan that is easy for us to understand and use in doing our trade.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, maspluto said:

Existing analytical skills must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

This is something every trader should do, especially as newbies. You can't afford to be lazy or complacent in the market. You must work to get the desired results.

• 4 months later...