How to prevent forex loses?

Rate this topic

Find a broker that allows you to trade position sizes that fit your capital and risk management requirements. ...

Do not set your exit levels based on your risk tolerance. ...

Place limit orders to close your trade. ...

Move your stop only in the direction of your profit target.

To be honest, 100% profit isn’t possible here! I basically verify my entry points by many ways, but till now my success ratio is below the 75%, and that’s very obvious! In addition, I can’t avoid the stop loss trading tool when I do my live trading! Since I know the value of money management rule! Forex is all about the process, so I don’t count any individual trade position!

17 hours ago, maspluto said:

the use of SL and TP must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

And don't be greedy too, be content with little wins as a beginner, that also can help.

On 3/28/2022 at 8:27 AM, maspluto said:

Existing analytical skills must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

If we are using correct analysis then the losses coming from our trades will also start coming down for us.

Really, leverage makes forex trading a very rewarding activity, such that you can earn fantastic income from the forex market within a very short time with comparatively little capital. But it is like a double edge sword that can work for you as well as against you.  so, I always sincere about using leverage.  

On 4/11/2022 at 8:55 AM, uncle gober said:

the existing process must be able to run well, this is done so that traders can become better and can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We can start learning about the Forex market trends and how it will work using the Demo Trading accounts of the FXOpen 😄