Can we start trading without practice?

Rate this topic

• 3 months later...
On 3/22/2022 at 8:04 AM, maspluto said:

demo accounts and existing educational programs must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum security and trading comfort together with Tickmill.

When we are making use of the Demo based trading accounts our income from the Forex trades can get increased.

Of course you can start but probability of success will likely be low you will lose fast due to many mistakes.  I've been training for 3 months on Hotforex demo before I went live. I think it was essential step to learn all trading features and get a brief exposure over key trading systems and approaches. 

A broker plays the role as an intermediary. They allow traders with numerous facilities necessary for trading, for example- high leverage, trading spread, trading platform, providing different technical tools etc. Security is the most demanded thing provided by a broker. Those who have large capital seek for better security from respective brokers.

There is no hard and fast rule as to whether you should practise or not before starting live trading. But it is advisable to always try your hand on a demo account before. Because on a demo account, as a newbie you will be getting good quality, and risk-free exposure to how the forex market works. You can try out as many strategies you want, and set your mind on how you want to trade before entering live trading.

On 7/6/2022 at 8:48 PM, uncle gober said:

Demo accounts and existing educational programs must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

I feel if any trader is not ready to follow these steps of knowledge then they are not ready to trade. One can never ignore these aspects of the market, that is learning and practicing, you have to go through the process if you must succeed.

• 3 weeks later...