Brokers play an important role

Rate this topic

The scalpers always feel comfortable when scalping. Because by and large regulated trading broker don’t allow trading concept such as this. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which permits scalping. By the way as a scalper now I am comfortable with LQDFX which is regulated and form here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including minimum margin requirements.

On 6/17/2022 at 8:02 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with tickmill.

We will need to make use of such kind of a Forex Broker which is Regulated and that is Truly International like FXOpen 😄

There is no scope of focusing at only one aspect in Forex rather there is hundreds of things in Forex to focus. While making a signal, traders should compare signals of others to make a guess over the market forecast. Traders should be attentive to trading and take lesson from every single mistake.

16 hours ago, Hanan Öberg said:

There is no scope of focusing at only one aspect in Forex rather there is hundreds of things in Forex to focus. While making a signal, traders should compare signals of others to make a guess over the market forecast. Traders should be attentive to trading and take lesson from every single mistake.

We will need to start doing such types of trades that are more Easy for us in the longer term.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2022 at 8:20 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can become more leverage in surviving and can become a trader of the month with Tickmill.

I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers 😄

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think forex brokers are the only people who make money on this platform. I know the broker is a professional, they know more about investing and have more time to analyze the activity. However, I wouldn't say I like the idea of paying someone to work with my money without knowing that I will get something out of it. Forex seems like a waste of time and money to me, and my friends who have used it say the same thing. I'm going to try investing soon and I'm thinking of starting with commission-free platforms like https://www.doughroller.net/investing/the-best-online-stock-trading-sites/. They either charge less for first-time users or give you virtual funds to see how it works.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

You will find different times frames on a trading platform based on which you can view the price change during that particular time period. Its way more important for beginners because beginners can’t trade for a long term and so they should trade based on short time frame. If you are a scalper, then Eurotrader can be a great choice for you. The broker allows traders with a 111% deposit bonus.

On 10/21/2022 at 6:01 AM, Golden Sark said:

Choosing a broker should be in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with centrally.

And more importantly make sure they are regulated and licensed for real, in fact you can go the extra mile to verify. Then too, make sure you test all you need to check on their demo, though not entirely same with live but can give you a closure.

All of these steps helped me to finally choose forexchief, they checked out well.

Starting trading without practicing is like jumping in the sea without caring about the high dying possibility. Majority of the traders commit this mistake and they are also suffering much for this issue. Eurotrader offer attractive packages for both new and old traders. The broker offers traders with a whopping 111% deposit bonus.

• 2 weeks later...