Brokers play an important role

Rate this topic

Scalping is a short time trading approach which success depends on lowest trading spreads, so we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the currency pair which has comfortable trading spreads. Even though many of us depend on EUR/USD for scalping but I don’t like this bass pair for the sake of scalping in a proper way due its volatile movements.

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.   

On 3/23/2022 at 2:10 PM, Pass22 said:

The beautify about forums like this one is that you get great suggestions on different good brokers on the market, true you cannot trade with all of them. But you can try this;

First off, define what you want as a trader, then outline all the suggestions here, do research on all of them and see the one that best suits your needs. This was what I did before choosing Forexchief, aside being regulated their tight spread from 0 pips and no requotes caught my attention.

Yeah Forechief is a good choice, they have stayed true to all they showcase on their site. For me the something extra that attracted me to them was the fact they allowed Crypto trade with the popular digital currency/USD pairs including BTC, Ethereum and Litecoin This was important for me because I have always been interested in crypto from day one.

Forex brokers will help traders quote the price of each foreign currency pair in order to determine the correct type of investment. In addition, the broker will also make it easier for traders to buy forex pairs by providing instructions. Every instruction given by the broker can be an accurate consideration for traders.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2022 at 8:22 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can become better and can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We will need to make use of such kind of a Forex Broker which is Regulated and that is Truly International like FXOpen 😄

For becoming a knowledgeable trader obviously we the traders have to trade multiple currencies. My trading career in demo account I always trade various pairs to see the performance how it works.  This approach always helps me to increase my trading performance very rapidly.

On 6/1/2022 at 3:36 AM, Resolve said:

We will need to make use of such kind of a Forex Broker which is Regulated and that is Truly International like FXOpen 😄

From my time with Forexchief so far, I have learned that more is required to being a good and credible broker than just being regulated. My experience with them as shown that aspects like the customer service of the broker, Assets, Executions speed, Payment method, all play a role to make the broker reliable and efficient.

The right broker first of all indicates a right decision, we can find a right broker if we can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the brokers which allows trading concept such as this.  As a newcomer I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads for scalping in a proper way, that’s why I have chosen LQDFX due to their 0 pips trading spreads. That’s why now my trading life is very much comfortable.  

On 2/3/2022 at 10:56 AM, tradesprint said:

Broker recommendation is really becoming harder these days because every new day we hear a new one coming in the industry while many winding up their businesses as well. It is better if we could do some of our own research to choose the right broker as our trading partner.

Mine was a bit easy though since it was a friend that recommended forexchief to me, he has been with them for many years and that he hasn't had any major issue according to him. I gave them a try after doing my own personal research, and so far it has been a good journey together, especially their library has helped me a great deal to get more familiar with the market.

So many brokers have been mentioned here, all of them good and doing well apparently. But you can only choose one or two, of which I will suggest taking out 3 or 5 from the ones suggested and do research on them. In my case I have been with forexchief for a while now, especially for their wide range of payment systems. There is nothing more important than getting your funds with ease after all the hard work and time invested.

Best Broker for education? FreshForex of course! Why?

Because FreshForex offers you:

1. Introduction to the forex market

2. How to predict the price movement

3. What do you need for profitable trading

4. Trading System

5. Many more......

Now I am trading with FreshForex and still get new experience...

Choosing a reliable broker is a very important point in forex trading. Even the most profitable trading strategy will not work if you are trading with a dishonest broker. So choosing a reliable broker is a very important moment in forex trading. To choose a reliable broker, I advise you to read reviews, study the ratings of brokers.