Forex trading is a difficult job

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can become better and can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

In the business of Forex trading we will need to start making some Efforts in the right directions.

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, that’s why for making profit with consistency we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience. From my first day of trading I have been using scalping approach due to getting profit instantly. 

All important trading tips indicate to make sure a credible broker which always ensures a secure trading environment for trading. Because for leading a comfortable trading life first of all we have to ensure the security of funds.  That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX due to guarantee my funds with certainly. Actually this STP trading platform ensures a wide range of trading technologies including security of funds at any kinds of investments, that’s why I always feel secure and comfortable when trading.  

I am not willing to trade with at any kinds of bonus offer, as all are scams and due to margin stop out these kinds of bonuses cannot use in a proper way. Without any bonus offer my trading life is completely with LQDFX which is regulated with STP trading technologies for all time make sure best trading environment by providing a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any deposits. So, I feel comfortable and secure for all time when trading practically.

Forex trading difficult as long as a trader doesn’t have enough trading skill. So, a trader should devote to earning knowledge as much as possible. Nothing but earning knowledge paves the way for success. Eurotrader trader provides traders with video tutorials and e-books. They allow traders with bonuses that helps students much.

On 3/24/2022 at 10:40 AM, maspluto said:

achieving success in forex is not an easy matter, this is done so that traders can be maximized in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We will have to make some Extra Efforts so that the income we are getting will also get increased.

On 2/2/2022 at 6:35 PM, maspluto said:

in forex it will never be instant, so it is important for traders to be able to be more optimal in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

And they need to be patient too, that too is very important. If you don't get your emotions right in the market you will never go far.

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme       

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2022 at 5:12 PM, Golden Sark said:

For becoming a knowledgeable trader obviously we the traders have to trade multiple currencies. My trading career in demo account I always trade various pairs to see the performance how it works.  This approach always helps me to increase my trading performance very rapidly.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they have Fast Deposits and Withdrawals 😄