Forex trading is a difficult job

Rate this topic

On 2/3/2022 at 8:05 AM, maspluto said:

in forex it will never be instant, so it is important for traders to be able to be more optimal in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We can start learning about the Forex market trends and how it will work using the Demo Trading accounts of the FXOpen 😄

Practice makes perfect, it is true words! Sometimes you feel demo account is not same with the real account, I mean real account have adrenaline. But don't worry, if you want to practice with real account, you can join FreshForex and start your trading with $1. So if you loss in Forex, you just lost $1, FreshForex offer you the lowest rate of your deposit as low as $1

According to my trading experience I think before investing the money first of all we the traders have to ensure the secure environment for trading that’s really support to trade with comfortably.  That’s why my great choice is LQDFX which is real STP Execution and until the end of time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies.  So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading.  Only credible trading broker guarantee their clients funds in Fx trading.  

On 2/11/2022 at 9:05 AM, uncle gober said:

the emotions that exist must be able to be managed properly, this is useful so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading like what I got from Tickmill.

When we are trading we will need to bring down the Emotions in doing our trades in the Forex markets.

On 2/15/2022 at 8:41 AM, maspluto said:

the emotions that exist must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading when they are on a real account with Tickmill.

We can start learning about our trading and also manage the emotions in doing our trades into the markets.

The Forex market is amazingly smart. If you have the right strategies, tools, and indicators, you'll definitely become a very good trader. Since we are part of a short-term business, working smartly always ensures that you build maximum cash.

Is forex hard work or smart work? It's both. Due to the fact that forex is one of the best money earning sites in the world, and many people work in forex and earn a lot of money from it. Earning money is hard work and smart work. Therefore, forex is hard work and smart work. 

• 2 weeks later...

The traders who are particularly beginners have to choose the pair which has comfortable trading spreads and not volatile as like EUR/USD.  This can be great for them to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly , because the market is too much volatile and any volatile trading pair can be dangerous for the newcomers due to lack of exact market principle.  

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy ,  so it is more important to acquire risk management plan before trading with high leverage. My trading career I always use high leverage in demo account to see the performance how it works. It always helps me to avoid risk in my live account when trading practically with leverage.   

It's amazing how smart Forex is. You could surely become a very good trader if you have the right strategies, tools, and indicators. Since we're part of a short duration, operating smartly always ensures you build maximum cash.
Is forex hard work or smart work? I think it's both. Since forex is a real money-making site in the world, a lot of people work in it and earn a lot of money. Earning money is hard work and smart work. Forex is hard work and smart work. 

To get outcome in any sort of business then we should difficult work about it as we as a whole know that forex is a major stage to getting increasingly more cash however it is exceptionally dangerous to get progress in Forex and it is additionally extremely challenging as well and to be achievement you ought to accomplish difficult work the more you can accomplish difficult work in this field tomorrow you can get great benefit in Forex field since it is a legitimate internet based business arrangement all around the world with great benefit proportion significantly quicker when contrasted with any work or business yet it isn't so natural to procure around here a pool of information and experience expected to oversee and make due around here.