Time frame for beginners

Rate this topic

On 5/24/2022 at 8:05 AM, maspluto said:

the funds and risks that exist must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from tickmill.

If the risks that are present into our trading accounts are lower we can start getting more income.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2022 at 9:11 AM, uncle gober said:

the funds and risks that exist must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from tickmill.

We will need to bring down the Risks that are present in our trades into the Forex markets.

• 2 weeks later...

Though brokers play the role of a savior, there is no substitute to choosing the right trading broker. As broker gets the highest priority, always try to select such a broker that offers high security of funding along with all other reliable facilities. Most of the scam brokers stay in disguise leaving it hard to choose a broker.

In Fx trading we the traders should choose our brokers in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, as a newcomer now I am with LQDFX which always ensures secure trading environment by providing security of funds at any kinds of investments.  So, for all time I feel secure with great comfortable when trading. And from here without any kinds of restrictions I can use my any kinds of trading strategies including lowest trading spreads.     

On 7/1/2022 at 6:15 PM, Golden Sark said:

In Fx trading we the traders should choose our brokers in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, as a newcomer now I am with LQDFX which always ensures secure trading environment by providing security of funds at any kinds of investments.  So, for all time I feel secure with great comfortable when trading. And from here without any kinds of restrictions I can use my any kinds of trading strategies including lowest trading spreads.     

We need to use such Timeframes that are easy for us to manage and learn and also the income from such trades will get increased for us.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

choose any time frame, or if you are super skillful already, and gained experience on demo trading and due to various educational content, then you perhaps have created a strategy and here of course, pay attentioon to your strategy and choose the time frame. the style of trading plays a major role, who are you? swing trader, day trader, scalper or investor? think about it...

Basically we the traders think, only most powerful analyzing trade knowledge can bring success in this market place, but practically in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without observing some mandatory important things. Risk management approach is one of them, risk is a matter which always contain in leverage basically. So, before trading with leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk.