Time frame for beginners

Rate this topic

For beginners D1 and H4 is the best. Lower time frame is very much volatile. Yes you will get the result quick. But for trading psychology plays the important role. Higher time frame helps more to build a good trading psychology. In lower time frame you tend to do over analysis and overtrade which are bad for trading. I am trading forex at Eurotrader. They have advanced educational resources. I also like their free instant withdrawal without any hassle.

On 12/29/2021 at 8:47 AM, uncle gober said:

Existing analytical skills must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

We will need to understand this fact that doing our trades in the Forex markets will also require more trading Efforts.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/28/2021 at 8:39 PM, Matheus Schotsman said:

For beginners D1 and H4 is the best. Lower time frame is very much volatile. Yes you will get the result quick. But for trading psychology plays the important role. Higher time frame helps more to build a good trading psychology. In lower time frame you tend to do over analysis and overtrade which are bad for trading. I am trading forex at Eurotrader. They have advanced educational resources. I also like their free instant withdrawal without any hassle.

I have been doing my Forex Trading from the last 10 Years with FXOpen Markets and they have very secure and fast Trading MT4 Terminal 😄

• 2 months later...
On 12/28/2021 at 5:31 PM, Hanan Öberg said:

The correct timeframe needs to be selected for beginner traders. If the trader does not use the correct timeframe, he will face more losses. I think the daily timeframe is perfect for every trader.

I think the 1 hour charts can be good, since it's longer but not too long and trade signals are in the balance too. Which affords you enough time to analyze the market.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2022 at 7:51 AM, maspluto said:

in forex it will never be instant, this is done so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

Forex trading can start giving us the profits if we will start doing the hard work.

On 5/4/2022 at 7:58 AM, uncle gober said:

As a trader who is especially new to forex trading, the way to do it is to keep learning to run regularly. As long as we want to try to learn, of course it will bring us maximum results with the Tickmill broker

The trading is a type of business that needs to be done by us with proper planning and controls.

I think it will be good to try out different time frames and then stick to the one that you are most comfortable with. Since we all have different time schedules and different trading goals, selecting a time frame is more of a personal preference. 

Really Forex is too much tough for the traders who are in particularly newbie. So, obviously a new trader should work hard to achieve the market easily. they should make a best strategy for themselves . they should spend most of their time in analyzing Forex market because it will increase their knowledge of analysis.  They also should practice much on demo account to make their trading easy. Then they should choose a right and reputed broker for them . 

In Forex trading for ensuring a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders first of all have to ensure a reliable support from a credible trading broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  we can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you depend on scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.