Forex Trading Goals - What Are Yours?

Rate this topic

If you're new into forex trading then it is always better to set a goal for each month. Goal for earning, goal for minimizing loss and goals on your demo or micro trading account. Whichever is applicable to you, learn to set some goals.

Why set goals? There are many benefits to setting goals. You learn to discipline yourself and also put a habit to make money. This way you will be able to get more confident in trading over time. I see 10$ a month is good starting point for forex trading newbies. Of course your view maybe different from mine. In such case i would like to have your opinion.

What are your goals as an newbie or intermediate or expert trader in forex?

• 5 years later...

Becoming a good Forex trader is my trading goal. And to achieve my desired goal I am working hard with starting trading proper learning and trading with one of the famous and secured broker ForexOne. As a good broker I have never been faced any re-quote, slippage and dealing desk issue with them. They even allow using any types of trading styles and give necessary facilities without taking any commission.

Broker is the medium and dealer to the Forex traders who who give various trading supports and services with high or low commission as per their trading conditions. So, we the trader need to choose the proper broker who give error free trading environment as like Forex4you trading broker. I am trading with them because they allow low commission, low margin, low spread from 0 pips, superior fast and fluent trading execution and others.

• 3 years later...

High risk-taking tendancy plungs us into loss. Tarding in micro account, sing small leverage, trading in small spread-consuming pairs fall in risk management policy. FXOpulence offers traders a nice demo trading platform and a good education program to educate their traders. The environment they offer is suitable for trading.

• 5 months later...

My target is to develop fundamental thinking ability. We lack the ability of market analysis, especially technical analysis, and we are failure to catch the trend as a result of it. The most profitable trading pattern works when the market is stuck into a range. It is a special technique of trading. FXOpulence provides more than 400 technical tools for market analysis. They often provide signals so traders can make profit. Their trading instruments like Indices1000, crypto500, USD basket and EURO basket are well-enriched.

For now, I am still delving into technical and fundamental analysis. Because both factors are crucially important in forex. That's why I am developing both and leveraging education from Tickmill, so I can deepen my knowledge and understanding of the forex market.

• 4 weeks later...

My main goal is greater stability of earnings in trades. It is important that there are many more profitable trades than unprofitable ones, then the overall profit will be stable. This requires both experience and a profitable trading strategy, as well as a good broker that provides fast order execution and high-quality trading conditions. That’s why it’s convenient for me to trade in fxopen.

Traders enter the forex market with the hope and goal of achieving maximum results. However, it is not as easy as imagined; everything requires a process. That is why I continue to learn everything, so that I can understand and master everything correctly, along with Tickmill as the broker.