What Is Leverge? Please Defiene

Rate this topic

Dear All
Please define what is leverage, I have no idea about this. but I am using 1:000 what is this what levergae work in forex trading
What are the impact of leverge on forex trading
What happen if leverge is 1:200
What happen if leverge is 1:100
What happen if leverge is 1:600
Literly i have no concept and know how about this

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

I prefer to use the leverage of 1:1000 instaforex. Not too big and not too small. we should be Able to take advantage of the leverage that we choose, in order to Obtain maximum results. We can test the leverage that we choose in the demo account.

Leverage is the ratio of the amount used in a transaction to the required security deposit. It will help us if we wanna trading but we just have small amount to invest in forex trading. We must be careful when choosing leverage. And we also must maximize it well because leverage can be boomerang for us. 1:500 is enough to trade. I also use it to trade with Armada Markets.

ali555, on 19 Nov 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

Dear All

Please define what is leverage, I have no idea about this. but I am using 1:000 what is this what levergae work in forex trading

What are the impact of leverge on forex trading

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

Leverage allows a trader to borrow money from a Forex broker, and use that money to specifically trade in the Forex markets.It also ensures a Forex trader is able to profit more from each trade they make. However with an increased profitability opportunity comes an increased risk.

At GDmfx they provide a leverage of 500:1 which means you can control $500 for each $1 in your account.So if you have an account of 100usd you can control $50,000 in positions.

Leverage can minimize our lost

Leverage can make our account more live longer

Leverage can help us learning the forex with small risk

So, just find the huge leverage. I recommended opening Lite account with leverage 1:1000 in Liteforex broker..

It's most joined by traders...

I think we have to choose the leverage that is appropriate to the needs of our trading. Leverage can be a boomerang for our trading if we can not make the best use possible. Great leverage very detrimental if we can not control themselves well.

One of the biggest benefits of the forex market is the leverage provided by each broker. But unfortunately, this feature actually can easily become one of the biggest hurdles for novice traders. Although leverage can be beneficial, but the results can be disastrous when the trader was a big floating. Precisely because of over-leveraging actions can change the view of the trader's decision. The higher the leverage, the greater the risk to be borne in case of floating

gaban, on 24 Nov 2013 - 7:51 PM, said:

I think we have to choose the leverage that is appropriate to the needs of our trading. Leverage can be a boomerang for our trading if we can not make the best use possible. Great leverage very detrimental if we can not control themselves well.

Leverage can get you the chance earn/profit more but can also you lost more.There is a benefit and risk using leverage the higher it is.But leverage,if manage carefully,is a very essential tool for a trader.

Leverage is a double-edge sword.It can help us earn more but it can also cost us to lose more.But leverage can be use as a essential tool if managed carefully

Leverage can minimize our lost

Leverage can make our account more live longer

Leverage can help us learning the forex with small risk

So, just find the huge leverage. I recommended opening Lite account with leverage 1:1000 in Liteforex broker..

It's most joined by traders...

Yes, leverage is very helpful for us in forex trading. We dont need to make deposit in large amount to trade in forex. high leverage will give us big opportunity to get more maximal trading result. But we should be discipline when trading. Dont be greedy because it will make leverage be like a boomerang. Our account will get loss, even margin call. The most important is not how much leverage which are using, but how we maximize it. I use leverage 1:500 in Armada Markets.

Leverage can get you the chance earn/profit more but can also you lost more.There is a benefit and risk using leverage the higher it is.But leverage,if manage carefully,is a very essential tool for a trader.

Leverage is a double-edge sword.It can help us earn more but it can also cost us to lose more.But leverage can be use as a essential tool if managed carefully

Leverage is very important for trading. because of the leverage we do not need to spend a lot of capital for trading. Can said, leverage plays a very important. With the leverage we can get a lot of profit. But if we are not careful then we could run out of capital.

Leverage is very important for trading. because of the leverage we do not need to spend a lot of capital for trading. Can said, leverage plays a very important. With the leverage we can get a lot of profit. But if we are not careful then we could run out of capital.

Leverage is important. The use of various financial instruments or borrowed capital, such as margin, to increase the potential return of an investment. leverage can increase the amount of profit earned. I am using leverage 1:500 in armada markets

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed, the amount of leverage could affect the profit that we can. The greater the leverage the greater the profit. But also faced great risks . Therefore, we must be careful in choosing leverage.

Indeed, the amount of leverage could affect the profit that we can. The greater the leverage the greater the profit. But also faced great risks . Therefore, we must be careful in choosing leverage.

leverage magnifies the amount of your investment per dollar you actually have.It magnifies any gains or losses.

leverage magnifies the amount of your investment per dollar you actually have.It magnifies any gains or losses.

Yes leverage have a positive and negative side. it depend the trader using leverage for help them to make profit. a trader who have wise and good analysis will be use leverage as a tool to gain they profit. my self use leverage 1:500 in Armada Markets

leverage like a boomerang for us. If we do not have good people skills and emotional then the amount of leverage will destroy our trading. so we must be careful in choosing leverage. We can use a demo account to test the leverage.

leverage like a boomerang for us. If we do not have good people skills and emotional then the amount of leverage will destroy our trading. so we must be careful in choosing leverage. We can use a demo account to test the leverage.

leverage can be a boomerang if we can not manage this leverage. i am use leverage 1:500 and that are suitable for me in Armada Markets

of course, of leverage it can backfire for our trading. With the leverage of trade then we do not need to use very large capital. And every trader has different requirements for the use of leverage.

• 6 years later...

Each effective forex day trader deals with their risk; it is one of, if not the, most critical components of continuous benefit. To begin, you should keep your risk on each exchange extremely little, and 1% or less is regular. This implies in the event that you have a $3,000 account, you shouldn't lose more than $30 on a solitary exchange. That may appear to be little, yet losses do include, and even a decent day-trading strategy will see series of losses. Risk is overseen utilizing a stop-loss order, which will be talked about in the Scenario segments beneath.