What Is The Your Main Goal Here?

Rate this topic

I want to become a successful trader who can make consistent profits. Therefore, I continue to improve my knowledge and trading skills. I'm trying to take part in the trading contest from InstaForex .

• 6 years later...

To exchange the trend, you should simply pretend that you are shading between the lines. At the point when the market gets close to support, search for it to rise; on the off chance that it approaches resistance, prepare for a drop. The cool thing about trending markets is that they're so natural to spot, and it doesn't make a difference which time allotment you take a gander at! Trends can turn up simply in a two-minute chart as a two-hour chart.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

As a newbie, I don’t have sufficient trading knowledge so I prefer scalping the most. Through this approach, I can execute my trades quickly within some pips even though I cannot make all of the trades hit TP. FXOpulence allows all traders with their free educational program, high leverage and tighter trading spread.

• 6 months later...

My goal is to maximize my profit by trading with a regulated broker. I know FXOpulence is a regulated trading broker as it offers high security of funding. All their facilities will keep you apart from emotional trading. Being a synthetic indices trading, I am really pleased with their indices1000 trading instrument.

The hope and goal of traders entering forex is undoubtedly to make a profit. However, it is not as easy as imagined. The main thing to do is to study regularly, as this is done so that traders can later learn more deeply about forex with Tickmill broker.

• 3 weeks later...

The main goal is not just to make money on Forex, but to do it with a greater degree of stability. Therefore, I developed my trading strategy for quite a long time and learned to control risks and my emotions. Now I trade only according to the rules of my strategy and know how to wait for all its conditions for profitable entries into the market.

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion, every trader who enters forex surely hopes to gain profits. However, it's not as easy as imagined; everything requires process and time. That's why it's crucial to learn and understand, so that later on, you can trade more purposefully and profitably with Tickmill as your broker.

The hope and goal of a trader entering forex is undoubtedly to make a profit. However, it's not as easy as imagined; everything requires process and time. Therefore, it's best to learn regularly so that one can gain a deeper understanding and achieve maximum profit with Tickmill broker.