How Do You Find A Broker Of Your Choice?

Guest gaban

I had to face a lot of trouble before I was able to find the right broker; it was not like I had extra-ordinary demands or wishes, but even basis things like withdrawal which always got delayed and even opening or closing orders with restrictions, it was just too much for me to handle and I had just few requirement to have those above mention things smoothly done. I got my wish and perhaps far more than my wish given I found OctaFX broker where they had every top facility from low spread of 0.2 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there was no restrictions on how I trade and lastly the withdrawal system was epic with been instant.

Look for their deposit and withdrawal method, is it difficulty for you to reach both of them? And so look for their support, are they always available for you when you got some difficulties?

• 1 month later...

I think we will find it with proper research and more importantly, it is vital to see their policy, as that is something that will tell us a lot that we need to know and it won’t be possible to know without trading with them, so of course we need to work on demo or whatever stuff they present to know more. I trade with OctaFX broker and they got brilliant 8 dollars no deposit bonus option, it is really useful and allows us to test the company inside out and I have done it successfully which is why I have I have got real account with above 1k investment, it has really made trading fairly straight forward for me.

• 1 month later...

I have chose TradingBanks broker because of their exclusive live trading facilities. Since, here I get free mobile and tab trading service where I get ECN trading environment alike desktop trading. As a result, I am using this market for long time even though I am a part time Forex trader. So, I can earn good money.

• 2 weeks later...
We must choose regulated broker which guarantee their clients fund. We also make sure that broker give convenient service for us so we can feel comfort when trading. We can find a good forex broker recommendations from various sources, Now i found that TICKMILL is suitable for my style trading and also has a good performance server

Actually, in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy without a reliable support from a regulated trading broker which is very much supportive to you by providing exclusive trading facilities. that’s why, in my trading career, I have chosen Trade12 regulated trading broker due to 50% initial bonus with lowest trading spreads and up to leverage 1:400.

we can join in the forex forum to be able to share with each other about the broker, to join a forex forum then we will be able to try to see opinions from other people about the broker. This will help us to choose a broker

• 2 weeks later...

To know the best trading broke for me, I used so many trading problems (demo accounts) personally! So, where I found low trading spread, no slippage and healthy facility for retail traders in there right now I am doing my live trading. Yes, the name of this reliable broker is TradingBanks broker. This regulated broker stand by transparency.

I have been several times to move the broker to find the right broker in accordance with the wishes and gain comfort. Now I've found the broker. I recommend TICKMILL. The broker has a very convenient facility for the type of traders who use scalping method that requires execution speed and low spreads. in addition, the broker gives you the freedom to traders to make a profit without any limitations (time, how to trade and others).

ViproMarket, I agree with what you said, I also believe that finding the right broker starts from testing them, it means very little how much it suits other since everyone has different taste, so there is every possibility that we might not like other’s taste and that’s why checking our self is something that should be top priority. I don’t prefer using dull options like demo, I prefer using better options and that’s OctaFX broker’s demo contest. Here, I am able to win unlimited prizes on their latest offering Southampton Supreme, it is breath-taking action all the way due to been 90 minutes contest which happens every Monday, therefore perfect to sharpen our skills while also winning the prize and last but definitely not the least is knowing this broker better.

Hello,

The aim of this message is to bring ideas, mentors and potential investors/entrepreneurs together with a view to creating jobs, reducing poverty and creating wealth.

This has become necessary because we have observed that a lot of people have funds but lacked the right investment idea(s) while others have investment information but no funds. Therefore, we want to bring everyone under one roof basically to share investment information and we believe that new partnerships can also be forged in the process. So I made a Business forum regarding members discussing business related topics. Such as investments, marketing, passive income, the stock market, Forex and much more!

However, every information or personality should be independently verified before taking any action.

Good people, get the ideas rolling in. Mentors are encouraged to volunteer. Please spread this everywhere you can. Lets make it better for everyone

here is the link

www.thebizness.org

we must always be careful in choosing a broker. Traders who make the mistake of choosing a broker that is not good and obtain a negative review should be avoided. I was fortunate to pick TICKMILL now because now I can get the best service to process withdrawals and deposits quickly and supported by strong server conditions. To prove it can use a demo account and do testing when there is a great news release as NFP and FOMC

Archived