How Do You Find A Broker Of Your Choice?

Guest gaban

How Do You Find A Broker Of Your Choice?

first of all it has provide fit and properly works with my trading strategies. my trading system are scalping one, not much brokers will truely allow such strategy. even they said scalping allowed, but on actual trade, many problem happen, some give a delay during execution, charged too large spread even widen spread on special occasion for example during news release, i also experience unable to modify my tp/sl order which cause lot of losing trade. i try several broker company just to see if it fits my needs. now i experience a decent service from Armada Markets, it's been years I open my ECN account with them, each transaction cost are low, due the spread 0.2 pips average on eurusd, fast order execution, my EA performance shown it's maximum result with broker. seem my years quest of finding decent broker finally paid off.

You can find good broker on web search their you will find their ranking as well as all detail what they offer . Now mostly brokers offer low spread , low deposit accounts , different types of accounts you have to choose what you need. You can use high spreads best client support any time.I am happy to work with Armada Markets they give me all what I need for trading.

By doing long time analysis about broker activities we can easily mark about broker quality. Though, it’s a long time process. But, never consider about your broker quality. Because, a good trading platform is always helpful for making consistent profit. On the other hand, market maker broker and scam brokers are always steal our trading investment.

• 2 weeks later...

The forex forum I can get a broker that is very convenient for trading. therefore we will be able to trade with the maximum because we have gained a very comfortable broker for forex trading.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a habit of testing all brokers with their demo account, it gives me perfect idea as what to expect from them in real account. I have traded almost for 1 month on OctaFX with their demo account while I also do the same now but it’s on their famous demo contest account of cTrader, it allows me learn so much plus if I am good enough I could walk away with great prize as well, so it is a double benefit for me!

I have a habit of testing all brokers with their demo account, it gives me perfect idea as what to expect from them in real account. I have traded almost for 1 month on OctaFX with their demo account while I also do the same now but it’s on their famous demo contest account of cTrader, it allows me learn so much plus if I am good enough I could walk away with great prize as well, so it is a double benefit for me!

We can try to use demo account to test a broker. Using demo account, we will get trading experience that we can use to make our skills be better. Demo account also will help new trader to chose which broker should be used for trading.

• 2 weeks later...

i've been reseacrh to find matched trading conditions for my EA system. Naturally, the lower the spreads, the better it is for my scalping .I take into consideration that most STPs have their chart prices marked up - that means that if my EA/Robot reads prices off the chart rather than market watch, then i might experience some triggering issues.My requirement would be to find a broker with raw spreads and a low commission. The raw spread will give my EA the best possible platform to trigger the orders.it's almost a years i held my ecn account with Armada Markets which ensure my trading condition requirement, narrowest trading spreads, low mark up fees even for commision base broker. By long time research about broker activity, thought I have chosen best brokerage service as my trading partner.

Listen, I had lost my trading capital many times for using market maker trading broker. Then, I have researched long time to find a prefect trading broker for my trading. then, I realized that ‘GCI’ trading broker is the best trading platform for scalping. Their narrowest trading spreads, no slippage is really much helpful for short time trading. On the other hand, this broker has huge collection for Forex trading not only that but also available for Gold, Oil, Indices and CFDs trading. Then, another important point is Trading securities. I have seen that trading broker has been awarded as ‘Best Forex broker for several times. That means, it can’t be a market maker trading platform. this is way, I have chosen ‘GCI’ as my permanent trading platform.

Choose the right broker then get convenience in trading. We must know that demo account also can be used to test a broker before we start trading with a broker.

Choose the right broker will help us to get convenient trading. For trading, I choose TenkoFx. I already trading with this broker about 1 year. It's not quick time and so far, i feel comfort when trading with this broker.

Choose the right broker will help us to get convenient trading. For trading, I choose TenkoFx. I already trading with this broker about 1 year. It's not quick time and so far, i feel comfort when trading with this broker.

yes, we can get the convenience of trading if we could choose the right broker. we can get the right broker if we could test the first broker with a demo account. The demo account we will be able to know the quality of the brokers that we will use for trading

Finding the best forex broker that has a fast execution capability, a reliable trading platform and which can be trusted with your account deposit might be the first things you will want to assure yourself of. Other sweeteners can include account opening bonuses and other features like mobile trading and SMS market alerts. I think TenkoFx provide an excellent facility for traders, PAMM Manager, Investor and Partner

Forex trading is the difficult business and earning money in this business is never easy to get, it needs much hard work and p

All we need to do is have Google at our side and that is it, if we want to find any broker that is suitable according to our requirements then we should go with the research. I got mostly everything with my broker OctaFX; it has every single feature that I would like to have. They have quality platform where I am able to do smooth trading and their conditions are just mind blowing with spread been just 0.2 pips charged while also have a very control stop out level which Is just 15%.

by doing some preliminary research online, i start my search with spreadcomparison at myfxbook, it took short time for me to decide open an account with Tickmill ECN service, scalp on major with 0.2 pips transaction cost, reliable execution, and my stop loss never slipped again.a friendly trading environment for any trading strategies.

Brokers and traders have dependency with one another so that the broker should have a very good approach to traders by providing a comfortable trading facilities. my broker not only provide facilities for traders, but no facility that could be used by PAMM Manger, investors and partners. partners earn commissions and earning up to $ 5,000 if managed to get a lot of clients

Be careful this week quite a few brokers on the verge of going broke after the Swiss 'Black Swan' . several brokers company suffer from loss, as many their client end up having negative balance. Brokers underwent terrible ordeal and those of weak device were kicked out of the business. The fittest survives.I ’m with Tickmill now and according to their letter they managed to get over that predicament. After that turmoil I really lost believe in regulations, execution, jurisdiction and other stuff members buzzing around. Any may fall a victim to this crazy market.

I would recommend you to experience trading on their demo account first before making any decision to open a live account. As you may know, every broker offers different type of platforms. Check on spreads, commissions, minimum deposit, term & conditions, etc. I have been trading with Tickmill for quite sometimes. I'm satisfied with their friendly customer support and execution so far.

on the recommendation of a friend I found very convenient broker for trading. many of which suggest trading in instaforex because these brokers can provide comfort for us to be able to trade. and we can try to trade using the bonus post

I am satisfied with my current brokers performance ( TenkoFx ). Offering fast execute order and low spread. I can trade with small deposit also since they are allowing me to did it. For long term period, I will keep stick with my current brokers. Hopefully they are able to fulfill my expectation in providing good services.

There have too many ways to know the brokers trading facilities. But, I think demo trading is the much helpful way to be acquainted with broker facilities. Its my own searching style. Because, I selected my live trading platform ExoFx after practicing their demo account. Because, I got most excellent scalping trading environment in my demo account that inspire me very much to select their live account. On the other hand, I opened my live account with 1:400 trading leverage in this UK FCA regulated trading platform. Thus, I overcome my small capital problem. Actually, I am very much careful about broker regulated for my capital security.

Archived