knowledge is important than Broker ?

Rate this topic

For making profit with great consistent we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience. There are many kinds of trading strategies in Fx trading and from all scalping is most profitable that brings profit in a short time.  But in spite of a profitable trading policy by and large trading broker don’t allow trading concept such as this. As a professional scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, I always feel secure and comfortable when scalping.       

All the traders we have a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Otherwise it will be more difficult to survive, basically in spite of a profitable trading approach scalping don’t allow by and large regulated trading platforms in their trading brokers.

We the traders first of all have to choose incredible trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds.  That’s why now I am with LQDFX which is regulated and for all time makes sure security of funds at any investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, for all time I feel comfortable and secure when trading.  

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, uncle gober said:

the funds and risks that exist must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

More to this is security of funds from the broker we choose, you shouldn't make any mistake in this. This was among the first things I asked about before choosing forexchief, they provide advanced solutions to control and reduce trading losses through protection against negative balance.

15 hours ago, uncle gober said:

the choice of broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security

This aspect can never be overstated, security of funds is something we have to critically look out for when choosing a broker. I was very particular about this when checking out  forexchief, they have done well in this regard, providing advanced solutions to control and reduce trading losses through protection against negative balance.

Staying on the right track in Forex is difficult but not impossible. Without being sure about any market signals, traders shouldn’t take any entry. Initially you can hire a guide to seek advices from him but you have to bolster your ability ultimately. All the facilities provided by Eurotrader broker help a trader highly in earning large amount of profit.

By and large trades in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. in my trading career, for avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. But in my trading career I took high leverage for all time to see the performance how it works.   actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.   

• 1 year later...

Knowledge-based trading is missing today and that’s why we are highly lag behind nowadays. Traders should spend time in developing thyself. Don’t waste your time for nothing rather make the best use of your time. If you evaluate your time, you will be successful. FXOpulence allows traders with active support, reliable and technical errors free interface and high security of funding.