knowledge is important than Broker ?

Rate this topic

The way I see it, a good broker is only a small part of being a profitable trader - so I would say knowledge is more important than the broker. However, if you find a really bad broker that is fraudulent, that can be a disaster, so don't ignore the importance of the broker either.

I think that many brokers can be unreliable. Therefore, I always adhere to the fact that it is necessary to study all the information about brokers with whom you plan to cooperate. I totally recommend you to visit this site Finarm com, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. Read, learn and start!

Creating and following a trading plan is critical to the success of the trader. Trading plans include daily trading routine, sources of market news, and events for market-wide perspectives to form fundamentals analysis, chart timeframes, and entry and exit timeframes for analysis to form technical analysis. Thanks to my broker Forex4you which give me the best trading condition to execute my trading plan perfectly.

On 6/28/2021 at 8:44 AM, maspluto said:

The trading plan must indeed be able to pay attention to this properly so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real Tickmill account.

If we will start doing our trading with a proper trading plan of action we can get more profits also.

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers 😄

This is straight forward, brokers are like gods when it comes to forex trade. Where will you apply all the knowledge you have acquired about the market; a broker. We can't really control this part of the market, but what we can control is choosing the right broker to entrust your funds with. Especially when you are a newbie, you can't afford to be wrong here.

Make sure the broker is regulated and licensed by known bodies or agencies, this was what attracted me to forexchief. At least if you put this as the foremost thing, you will have this sense of trust and confidence.

• 5 months later...

Both are important, very important actually. You need a broker to put in practice what have learned, especially through demo trades and even most brokers have good  materials for their clients. I remember how helpful the library section of my broker Forexchief was at the early stages, great materials there indeed!

• 2 weeks later...

This is how you can develop your trading skill and become an expert in trading. Eurotrader provides traders with a reliable and trading-genial environment. Day trading is a type of trading that is closed within a day. It is a popular type of trading especially for those who fear to trade at night due to news movements.