Can A Student Be A Good Trader?

Rate this topic

Definitely A student can be a Good broker. Even students have more chances to win from Forex than any other persons. Students do have enough times to learn trading for a long time, students have enough talent to get all the things in short of time, students have ability to become technically skilled to do analysis. So they can make enough profits too.

To learn basic things of Forex, you can go to babypips. To get proper experiences of Trading, you can use free demo trading. As well as you can use OctaFX platform for making your trading account secured and profitable.

Guest gaban

forex is a business that can be done by anyone. anyone can do this business well if you have the skills and knowledge of good trading so we were able to benefit from this business. a student can do this business if you have the skills and knowledge of good trading

Students can become good trader. Because Students can easily understand Forex trading. they how to learn. Student get benefits from Forex trading. They can solve their education expanse and they can trade without any tension of loss because if they trade then it will be good for them. But Student should not leave their study. They should focus on study and they can trade in Forex as part time and they can become good trader.

• 4 weeks later...

Obviously, A student also can be a Good trader. I think you don't know that, there are lots of students connected with Forex trading business. Students have enough time to learn and practice Forex trading.

Student's don't have any pressure to Earn money or anything else. So they can have a proper time to make themselves skilled and experienced enough. I know few students who have started their trading with OctaFX when they was new. But now after only 8 months, they are making handsome profits from live trading.

I don't know how, but they have managed themselves to Earn money. So I joined this business and trying to make myself successful. I am also trading with OctaFX because it provides no deposit bonus and free trading strategies. Please guys pray for me so that I can become successful.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest boo_sl3
On 10/12/2016 at 6:18 PM, tradesprint said:

Anyone can be a good trader provided they learn how to make money through trading as well as other processes required by a successful trader. I think forex trading does not limits genders or occupations so far.

yes, we can indeed be a good trader if we were able to learn a lot and practiced by properly using a demo account or with the contest demo of forexmart. because it is the forex trading business to anyone so that all have an equal opportunity to be successful in this business

Of course to be able to achieve success in business and be a good trader, especially in forex trading, we are as a trader to be able to improve trading skills that we have. so we will be able to trade well and earn a higher profit.

8 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

yes, we can indeed be a good trader if we were able to learn a lot and practiced by properly using a demo account

Demo accounts are a good way to learn forex processes easily and they can also be used to test any broker as well. I also recommend taking part in demo contests as they are really helpful in enhancing skills and earning money as a prize too. I took part in hotforex VIP contest last year and had learned a lot from it but couldn't make right to the winner list however the experience was great.

22 hours ago, tradesprint said:

Demo accounts are a good way to learn forex processes easily and they can also be used to test any broker as well. I also recommend taking part in demo contests as they are really helpful in enhancing skills and earning money as a prize too. I took part in hotforex VIP contest last year and had learned a lot from it but couldn't make right to the winner list however the experience was great.

By using demo account anyone can be a good trader provided they learn how to make money through trading as well as other processes required by a successful trader. I think forex trading does not limits genders or occupations so far.

anyone can be successful in forex trading if you have good skills and also have the knowledge ofgood trading. for that, if a student wants to be successful in forex it is necessary to learn

• 2 months later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

I know the reality, so I must say; it’s very difficult to make consistent money for the student! As they are unable to spend here enough time for trading! Of course, I am a student and in my early stage of trading I was also focused on manual trading and I have very bad experience on it! But interestingly now I am making huge money from this market without trading!  Right now, I am using Social trading service of trade-24.com , there is no complexity and no security issue!

• 3 years later...

Forex is a business suitable to people of all walks. Traders can participate in traders from different corners of the word. This is an OTC based market indeed. Though brokers are all in all in Forex, so it’s much important to find out a broker to run trading. FXDirects is a broker known to be a secure broker because of advanced trading technology and reliable trading interface.

• 4 months later...

Yes, A student can be a good trader. But he needs to have patience. Because in this risky market, if you don't have patience than you will loss all your money. Earning profit quickly is not always possible in this forex market. So, All you need to have courage and willing to learn forex. The more you learn, The more you can increase your knowledge and use it in your trade and you can earn money easily. I learned about forex with the help of my present broker Forex4you. They are really wonderful. Their services and unique techniques pleased me always. 

• 1 month later...

Trade in forex market is not easy. To make a good profit first you need to know all pre-steps. Without knowing it you can’t make good profits. You can get the all per step by using demo account. I trade with Forex4you, this is one of the best broker I have ever seen. I have learned all pre steps of it, now I am earning very good number of profits. It gives the minimum spread and maximum leverage. It gives free market analytics which help a trader to know the situation of market.