OctaFX - octafx.com

Rate this topic

Dear Traders,

Round 20 of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest starts in a few days – you still have time to register and achieve an incredible result!

1st place winner will be awarded 500 USD

2nd place winner will be awarded 300 USD

3rd place winner will be awarded 100 USD

Last runner in the contest will be given 100 USD

OctaFxRunners_zpsf40951c3.gif

Contests schedule

Next round (GMT+2)

Duration: Oct 28, 2013 00:00 - Nov 22, 2013 00:00

Moreover, you can easily withdraw the prize you get. Participation in the contest requires 3 simple steps: you should register in the contest with a demo account, trade it skillfully and competently, get the highest balance and that’s it – accept our congratulations! We encourage you to use any possible trading techniques – whether it is EAs, scalping, hedging, or some other plausible ones. The contest itself helps you improve your trading!

Become a winner of our monthly contest with total prize fund of 1000 USD and make it into OctaFX Hall of Fame. Do not hesitate - it is only a few days left till the official start of this exceptional demo contest.

Wishing you luck and profitable trading!

OctaFxDemoContes_zps3906dd52.png

octafx_keeptrade1-1_zps4503f70d.png

Time flies and today we congratulate our Round 19 OctaFX Champion Demo Contest winners. Look how far we've come – Round 20 is running now and we highly anticipate it to be as spectacular and useful for our traders as all previous rounds. For now, let’s get back to the main cause of today’s news.

image2_zps019fb8f1.png

We've gathered 2196 traders and watched them sailing to OctaFX victory island, looking directly at the shore regardless of chill wind. The amount of trades performed was tremendous - 111 455 executed orders in total! The contest made OctaFX traders stronger with each day and now we are proud to present you our most experienced monthly winners:

1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Farhad Kia from Hungary

2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Yopi Agustian from Indonesia

3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Hamka Rasufit from Indonesia

The last runner in the contest Mr. Kosdara from Indonesia is granted 100 USD.

We at OctaFX especially like the idea of healthy competition with each participant challenged to develop one’s own trading strategy – the contest itself proves to be as useful and applicable as the reward promised.

Don’t miss first-hand success stories from Round 19 winners – visit our Company News page to hear from them this week – we have already asked them to share the experience and give you some advice on how to finish this race successfully.

OctaFX would like to thank all the participant and remind everyone else that next time you can be one of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest winners! Though Round 20 has already started, don't let anything stop you from getting into the next Round of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest – prove yourself to be a successful and thoughtful trader, reach new heights, and get a reward you deserve – register in Round 21 OctaFX Champion Demo Contest!

Spend your luckiest days with OctaFX!

fbfans_zps1da811ac.png

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.Com - MASSIVE Spread Reduction at OctaFX!

This is a revolution in lowering the spreads that happened in OctaFX! We have reduced major currency spreads!

Now you can enjoy trading with as low as 0.2 pip spreads. They’ve never been that tight.

image81_zps2a750610.png

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

2013aWARDOctaFx_zps7dd0a706.png

octafx_reg.png

octafxpredictioncontest_zps72092919.png

The 10$ bonus to OctaFX real account waits for the closest trader's prediction!

The third task of OctaFX Facebook Weekly contest brings a pleasant surprise!

We wish you profitable trading with OctaFx!

Round 19 OctaFX Champion Demo contest winners expatiate on their journey to success.

OctaFxsuccessstoriesbywinners_zpsbdcb83b

Undoubtedly, you love to hear from OctaFX, but it is always fascinating to get advice from the fellow traders. Today we offer you to draw some inspiration from Round 19 OctaFX Champion Demo Contest winners. We present you their short interviews in which you may find a goldmine for self-improvement!

This month four luckiest traders became a part of OctaFX Hall of Fame: OctaFX Forex Championship

1st place – Mr. Farhad Kia from Hungary

2nd place – Mr. Yopi Agustian from Indonesia

3rd place – Mr. Hamka Rasufit from Indonesia

The last runner – Mr. Kosdara from Indonesia

How do you feel being an OctaFX Champion?

1st place – Mr. Farhad Kia: It was an interesting and exciting contest which requires good skills and knowledge of Forex.

2nd place – Mr. Yopi Agustian: I should say I am very happy.

3rd place – Mr. Hamka Rasufit: I feel so great and confident now so I can have a real trade with real account now.

How involved in the contest you were – was it taking all of your time?

1st place – Mr. Farhad Kia: Actually I spent few hours a day contesting, but mostly everything was done with my autotrading strategy.

2nd place – Mr. Yopi Agustian: I tried to be the best in the trade, and I tried to trade only in my spare time.

3rd place – Mr. Hamka Rasufit: First two weeks were relaxed, and the next two weeks I took contest more seriously to win.

What is the key factor to your success? Why are you better than everyone else?

1st place – Mr. Farhad Kia: AUTO TRADING.

2nd place – Mr. Yopi Agustian: I was patient and did not hurry. My traits which helped me win were probably my patience and courage.

3rd place – Mr. Hamka Rasufit: Being patient and waiting for the best chance to enter the market and open buy/sell position was one of keys to success.

What was your strategy? Have you developed a perfect plan or tried various techniques?

1st place – Mr. Farhad Kia: I had my own autotrading strategy and besides I did some manual trading.

2nd place – Mr. Yopi Agustian: I tried a variety of techniques.

3rd place – Mr. Hamka Rasufit: I used long term trading and traded using EUR/JPY in the first two weeks and XAUUSD in the rest of the contest. I also use trailing stop to gain more profit and prevent loses.

What was your most spectacular gain? Have you encountered considerable loss?

1st place – Mr. Farhad Kia: I had very bad days on the important news days, so I think I shouldn't trade on those news like NFP.

2nd place – Mr. Yopi Agustian: I only benefited and achieved the expected goals. There were no loss and risks of trading.

3rd place – Mr. Hamka Rasufit: When the contest was in the third week, I opened buy position with high standard lot when the bullish candle went up after analyzing the lower price of the XAUUSD – my most profitable gain. Concerning loss - Yes the last day became a nightmare, because I opened sell position in total 30 standard lot, but the candle went bullish, I was expecting to have more days to wait it to go bearish and gain more points.

How long does it take to become a good trader?

1st place – Mr. Farhad Kia: More than 5 years.

2nd place – Mr. Yopi Agustian: From one to two years.

3rd place – Mr. Hamka Rasufit: I started 4 months ago, and I'm ready now to become a more patient trader indeed.

As you can see the answers show the uniqueness of each trader’s approach – the tools and techniques may vary, nevertheless they all led to the victory! Do we have you all motivated? Choose your own path towards successful trading now – register in Round 21 OctaFX Champion Demo Contest that starts this December!

Today we are proud to announce our new review contest – “Word it out” to every trader in the community.

We have asked our customers to perform successful trades during our contests, but today it’s merely an opinion that will determine your success!

worditout_zps9463a6a6.png

All we need from participants is some experience in trading they share with OctaFX and a great deal of honesty to express their point of view concerning our services. We would like to hear most unbiased opinions from our clients and to reward ones that will give us food for thought. Participants can describe our good sides and shouldn’t forget to point out our flaws. We also would like to hear what our clients are missing.

The most glorious reviews will be awarded in two nominations:

Clients’ Choice of the month” award – all the articles submitted monthly are posted to our website and one most sharp and vivid review with the biggest number of Facebook likes brings its author an iPhone!

OctaFX Special Choice” award – reviews with the biggest number of likes during all the time of the contest take part in “Word It Out” final – OctaFX jury choses the most splendid of them all and the author is awarded with a super-prize – MacBook Air!

“It was and remains our main goal to be responsive to any trader’s needs – there’s nothing more inspiring than the feedback from you” – The Head of OctaFX Development Department states.

The contest starts November, 1 and ends February, 28. Participation requires author to upload his written review to any Forex forum or personal blog and send us a link through a form at our website.

What we like is fresh, constructive thoughts with a bit of jokes and illustrations, positive attitude and complete honesty. We would like to mention though that it is strictly prohibited to black other traders and brokers. Show us how unique your experience is – do not plagiarize.

You can read all the terms and conditions at our website, still we advise you to start gather your thoughts and use your right to word it out!

fbfans_zps1da811ac.png

octafx_reg.png

Dear traders,

OctaFx superb contest "King of the road" 1st round on its closing stages, there are number of contestants still competing with each other to get higher possition and by latest update Romanian trader is leading with 117 points while indonesian trader at second place with 100 points.

for more info please visit our official contest page http://www.octafx.com/contests/king-of-the-road/

Noonecontestant_zps952ac244.png

CurrentRanking_zpsfce70329.png

octafx_reg.png

OctaFx is all about making the clients trading safe,

convenient and fun. keep trading, we'll take care of the rest!

The 10$ bonus to OctaFX real account waits for the closest trader's prediction!

10$ bonus to OctaFX real account for our next best predictor!

You know better than everyone else that November 8 is a quite significant Friday for traders worldwide.

The US Department of Labor releases October NonFarm Payrolls. As we know this indicator is excessively volatile. We offer you to guess the NFP numbers (15:30 GMT+2, November, 8 ). Show your skills - comment the closest NFP numbers and what the impact will be - bullish or bearish - and receive 10$ bonus to your OctaFX real account.

octafxpredictioncontest_zps72092919.png

Don't forget to like and share the contest post with your friends!

MT4 update notification for OctaFX Traders

Dear traders,

OctaFX Customers Support would like to notify you your MT4 client terminals need to be updated due to the reason that versions older than 500 will be no longer supported starting Monday, October 21st. The previous versions will stop working, so don’t hesitate to update your Metatrader platform to avoid any inconvenience.

OctaFxUpdate_zps7b54bec1.png

The update process won’t take long – log in to your MT4 terminal and accept the update request from the program. You can also download a new version here and reinstall MT4.

If any problems occur – feel free to

contact us – we are glad to answer your every question.

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX Champion - An outstanding Demo Contest from your top Broker!

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! *Currently our top contestant Fiyta from Indonesia has piled up with Equity/Balance $86 381.05. So, come and grab the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.

image4_zpse5dc49bb.png

Please visit here to see full contestants list http://www.octafx.com/contests/octafx-champion/rating/

Revolutionary IB program takes effect Monday, November 11

Supporting our status of cutting-edge member of the industry we would like to present you our new IB program aimed at the strengthening of the bond between OctaFX and our Introducing Brokers by considerably raising the IB commission.

image6_zps683d5b15.png

We love innovations that are designed for the win-win state of affairs between partners. Recently we've reviewed the IB model, previously based on spread. It turned out to be not as highly profitable as expected both for us and our IBs. Our highly valued low spread failed to amuse one important entity of users — the Introducing Brokers. Being supportive we set a goal to improve IB conditions. Looking for the new formula of successful cooperation we came up with a whole new system that will change your concept of IB partnership forever. It will allow IBs to raise the income and become unstoppable on their way to the unlimited fortune.

“Only you and your ability to motivate your clients matter now. This new IB program places us in the same division of the most vanguard companies. Conscientious partners have never been so welcomed before. You can call it a pay rise”

OctaFX CEO

To cut a long story short we enumerate our advantages

Elevated profit & Progressive scale

The first thing that helps you earn more is our newly developed IB commission formula. It also gives you an eternal potential for your self-improvement as an IB. The scale is ultra-progressive and your profit depends on number of your active clients. The more clients you have the higher your IB rank is, the higher is your IB commission:

As your client network grows you gain more profit. The aim to engage more clients in takes effort, but as you have reached highest rank you get an impressive amount of money.

image7_zpsf4460acd.png

Spread independence

IBs do not have to focus on our lowest spreads — IB commission is calculated in accordance with traded volume. Moreover, we consider the exact money rate per lot to be more motivating.

Transparent calculation

You don’t have to review excessive data in your IB commission reports no more. We pay you more and it’s all transparent. Here is the Formula for commission calculation:

Client Orders volume * USD per lot rate (according to your IB rank)

Daily report

You will get your IB commission credited to your IB account once every 24 hours.

Newly designed IB Personal Area

IB Personal Area interface allows getting the gist of calculation process and becomes even more user-friendly. Review your raised commission in a brand new IB Personal Area.

Having any questions? Don't hesitate to contact our brilliant customers support — we can always find a perfect answer to your every question.

Reach prosperity being an OctaFX IB!

fbfans_zps1da811ac.png

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX launches a new contest “Word it out”

“Word it out” to every trader in the community

We have asked our customers to perform successful trades during our contests, but today it’s merely an opinion that will determine your success!

worditout_zps9463a6a6.png

All we need from participants is some experience in trading they share with OctaFX and a great deal of honesty to express their point of view concerning our services. We would like to hear most unbiased opinions from our clients and to reward ones that will give us food for thought. Participants can describe our good sides and shouldn’t forget to point out our flaws. We also would like to hear what our clients are missing.

The most glorious reviews will be awarded in two nominations:

Clients’ Choice of the month” award – all the articles submitted monthly are posted to our website and one most sharp and vivid review with the biggest number of Facebook likes brings its author an iPhone!

OctaFX Special Choice” award – reviews with the biggest number of likes during all the time of the contest take part in “Word It Out” final – OctaFX jury choses the most splendid of them all and the author is awarded with a super-prize – MacBook Air!

The contest starts November, 1 and ends February, 28. Participation requires author to upload his written review to any Forex forum or personal blog and send us a link through a form at our website.

What we like is fresh, constructive thoughts with a bit of jokes and illustrations, positive attitude and complete honesty. We would like to mention though that it is strictly prohibited to black other traders and brokers. Show us how unique your experience is – do not plagiarize.

You can read all the terms and conditions at our website, still we advise you to start gather your thoughts and use your right to word it out!

“It was and remains our main goal to be responsive to any trader’s needs – there’s nothing more inspiring than the feedback from you”

The Head of OctaFX Development Department states!

fbfans_zps1da811ac.png

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution!

octafx_reg.png

SwapFreeTradingwithoctafx_zpsf7dc9af5.pn

OctaFX offers swap-free accounts to their clients. Whether or not your beliefs or trading strategy require swap-free trading, you can always open a swap-free account at OctaFX .

You can always apply for a swap-free account at registration, no matter whether you choose a Micro or ECN account. No overnight charges will be applied to your account. OctaFX respects various trading strategies and does its best to meet every possible client's requirements and expectations. To apply for a swap-free account please check the box "Swap-Free" when opening your account. Your account will be automatically assigned swap-free status.

Join OctaFXtoday and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution!

Please stay tuned for the news and updates from OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

50bonus_zps3d63b983.png

OctaFX is all about making your trading experience convenient and outstanding, driving forex trading to a whole new level. Deposit to your account and we will give you a bonus of 10% to 50% of your deposit for free! This is a perfect way to increase total amount of funds in your account. All you need to do is deposit to your real account and verify it. Please carefully read the promotion rules below

Regusternow_zpsf4ab820f.png

OctaFx is all about making the clients trading safe,

OctaFX Facebook weekly contest bears fruit!

Supporting the tendency of only positive news, OctaFX team has prepared one more contest to add to our spectacular range of promotions.

Just think about the following: how often do you visit our Official Facebook community? Have you already declared yourself as our fan?

fbfans_zps1da811ac.png

We were updating you on crucial market events and asked your opinions - today it’s your time to shine! Do you have a strong foresight, so market seems too predictable sometimes? Can you tell at once if it’s a long anticipated recovery or a dead cat bounce? - if “Sure!” is your answer, our new contest will thrill you to bits.

fbprize_zps967fac45.png

Watch our OctaFX Facebook page closely - every week you’ll find there a contest post that can bring you 10$ bonus to your OctaFX trading account! How is it even possible? We will give you a task to interpret current data and market conditions and tell us what you expect from a certain currency pair. Everything depends on you and your ability to feel the market. We award the most precise answer that arrives to us first. Find our task in a Facebook timeline and post your answer in the comments below the task itself! The results of a weekly round are available every Wednesday!

Stay tuned for additional tasks and visit our Facebook page to join the competition!

OctaFX Champion - An outstanding Demo Contest from your top Broker!

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! *Currently our top contestant Fiyta from Indonesia has piled up with Equity/Balance $109 313.32. So, come and grab the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.

image_zps095c9935.png

Please visit here to see full contestants list http://www.octafx.com/contests/octafx-champion/rating/

MT4 update notification for OctaFX Traders

Dear traders,

OctaFX Customers Support would like to notify you your MT4 client terminals need to be updated due to the reason that versions older than 500 will be no longer supported starting Monday, October 21st. The previous versions will stop working, so don’t hesitate to update your Metatrader platform to avoid any inconvenience.

OctaFxUpdate_zps7b54bec1.png

The update process won’t take long – log in to your MT4 terminal and accept the update request from the program. You can also download a new version here and reinstall MT4.

If any problems occur – feel free to

contact us – we are glad to answer your every question.

octafx_reg.png

OctaFx - Wish you happy weekend!

weekend83_zpsf2085ad9.gif

Join OctaFx today!

Free 8 USD (No deposit bonus)

50% Deposit Bonus

Requote-free trading with the fastest execution!

Lowest spread

Excelent Customer Support

Instant Deposit and withdrawals

Champions Contest - Demo (Prize - 1,000 USD)

King of the Road Contest - Real (Prizes- Porsche Panamera, Trip for two, Macbooks pro, Ipads, iphones)

octafx_reg.png