OctaFX - octafx.com

Rate this topic

OctaFX Champion - An outstanding Demo Contest from your top Broker!

OctaFxRunners_zpsf40951c3.gif

Take a unique chance to register and become a participant of Round 18 OctaFX Champion Demo Contest. That is a marvelous opportunity to make it to the top and win amazing prizes from OctaFX. Moreover, you can easily withdraw the prize you get.

1st place winner will be awarded 500 USD

2nd place winner will be awarded 300 USD

3rd place winner will be awarded 100 USD

Last runner in the contest will be given 100 USD

The participation in the contest requires 3 simple steps: you should register in the contest with a demo account, trade it skillfully and competently, get the highest balance and that’s it – you have won your prize. We encourage you to use any possible trading techniques – whether it is EAs, scalping, hedging, or some other plausible ones.

Become a winner of our monthly contest with total prize fund of 1000 USD and make it into OctaFX Hall of Fame. Do not hesitate - it is only one week left till the official start of this exceptional demo contest.

image2_zpsba2824eb.png

Please visit here to see full contestants list http://www.octafx.com/contests/octafx-champion/rating/

Wishing you luck and profitable trading!

2013aWARDOctaFx_zps7dd0a706.png

OctaFX.com-OctaFX restores local deposits option in Malaysia!

image5_zpsdb5b319d.png

Dear clients!

At OctaFX we care about you and we are always ready to provide you with the most comfortable service. We are glad to announce that Malaysian customers can perform local deposit again.

For more details please follow this link: http://www.carigold.com/portal/forums/showthread.php?t=445676

You can also visit our website to choose the most convenient deposit method: http://www.octafx.com/deposit/

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

Please stay tuned for the news and updates from OctaFX!

2013aWARDOctaFx_zps7dd0a706.pngoctafx_logos.pngWishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-Fanfares for the winners of Round 17 OctaFX Champion Demo contest!

image1_zpse204eadf.png

Dear traders,
We are happy to announce that Round 17 of our OctaFX Champion Demo contest is over! An impressive number of people – 2051 contestants – took part in this dramatic round making our contest a spectacular battle of trading giants. Although you can always see some tendencies while the contest is in progress, the results are hardly predictable and could be changed any minute! We would like to thank all the contestants – OctaFX appreciates your participation.
Today we would like to honor the lucky ones that will receive our awards.
OctaFX congratulates our Round 17 winners:
1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Koneti Kishore from India
2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Sartana from Indonesia
3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Grigory Danilov from Uzbekistan
The last runner in the contest Mr. Jong Young Choi from South Korea is granted 100 USD.

In a few days we will hear from the winners themselves, as they will tell us their stories of successful trading, giving you some great advice!
If you are impressed and feel that our challenge is not a hard nut to crack – take a unique chance to register and become a participant of Round 18 OctaFX Champion Demo Contest. There are already more than 1800 registered contestants on their way to triumph – catch up with them! That is a marvelous opportunity to make it to the top and win amazing prizes from OctaFX.

Become a winner of our monthly contest with total prize fund of 1000 USD and make it into OctaFX Hall of Fame. Do not hesitate - it is less than one week left till the official start of our exceptional demo contest.

Thank you for the participation and may luck be with you!
Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!
octafx_logos.pngWishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!
octafx_reg.png

Start your successful trading with OctaFX today!

OctaFxJoin_zpsd522cab9.png
Trade Forex with OctaFx and get:

Requote-free Trading
Daily reviews and trading ideas
Deposit & Withdrawal Instant
Convenient and easy deposit & withdrawal methods
High Commission for IB's Partners
Metatrader PC, IOS Mobile, Android, (News in your Metatrader 4 from OctaFX and FXstreet.com)

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com -Round 17 OctaFX Champion Demo Contest winners' tips for a triumph!

image7_zps3c177569.png

Dear traders!

Round 18 of our OctaFX Champion Demo Contest starts in a few days, but first, we are glad to present you our Round 17 winners’ interviews! Learn from their exciting stories of success and be inspired by their words to start a new Round 18 of OctaFX Champion Contest yourself!

Let us remind you our champions: OctaFX Forex Championship

1st place – Mr. Koneti Kishore from India

2nd place – Mr. Sartana from Indonesia

3rd place – Mr. Grigory Danilov from Uzbekistan

How do you feel being an OctaFX Champion?

1st place – Mr. Koneti Kishore: Awesome! This is my life time achievement! I’m proud to be an OctaFX Champion! I am in Cloud 9! It’s my pleasure and pride to have my name in your Winners list or Hall of Fame!

2nd place – Mr. Sartana: I feel happy to win and I didn’t expect to.

3rd place – Mr. Grigory Danilov: I’ve always loved to participate in competitions, aspiring to be the first.

How involved in the contest you were – was it taking all of your time?

1st place – Mr. Koneti Kishore: Yes, of course, it did! Actually, it is a Demo Contest, so all participants should be active and track the position!

2nd place – Mr. Sartana: I trade in my spare time and did not spend a lot of my time.

3rd place – Mr. Grigory Danilov: The whole month I watched the competition closely and thought above my every trade.

Don’t you think it’s time to participate in our real contest “King of the Road”?

1st place– Mr. Koneti Kishore: Yeah, it’s my pleasure to join the Real Contest “King of the Road”! Actually I’m very eager and counting on it!

2nd place – Mr. Sartana: I also participate in contest "King of the Road" in my real account and now as it is running, I’m trying my luck.

3rd place – Mr. Grigory Danilov: I do think of participation in this competition.

What is the key factor to your success? Why are you better than everyone else?

1st place – Mr. Koneti Kishore: In my personal view there are three keys to success in Forex trading. 1. Proper Trading System – means Proper Plan with good Risk Reward Raito 2. Proper money management without greediness 3. Patience. If you want to make effective plan you should make it as simple as possible.

2nd place – Mr. Sartana: My success factors in this contest may be patience and luck. I do not feel better than others, perhaps in this contest luck was on my side, I was more in control in my trading and was not easily discouraged.

3rd place – Mr. Grigory Danilov: Close intermediate term analysis in view of duration of the competition.

How long does it take to become a good trader?

1st place – Mr. Koneti Kishore: This is a field where the knowledge is limitless: every day you can learn lot of things from your mistakes. For me it took nearly one year and a half to get experience and knowledge. For other traders it depends on their patience and how well they correct their mistakes.

2nd place – Mr. Sartana: I also do not know how long it takes to become a good trader, because I am still learning. But I think we can become a good traders if we can control ourselves, be patient, not easily discouraged, if we can learn from experience, and continue to learn.

3rd place – Mr. Grigory Danilov: It seems, some years are necessary to achieve success.

Rather fascinating, isn’t it? Come and join Round 18 of OctaFX Champion Contest that starts Monday, September 2.

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.Com - MASSIVE Spread Reduction at OctaFX!

image81_zps2a750610.png

This is a revolution in lowering the spreads that happened in OctaFX! We have reduced major currency spreads!

Now you can enjoy trading with as low as 0.2 pip spreads. They’ve never been that tight.

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com- Deposit bonus increased to 50%!

image10_zpsf4362b32.png

Dear traders!

OctaFX is proud to announce that our famous deposit bonus is now increased to 50% due to high demand from our clients!

We value our clients greatly, your opinion is truly important to us, and we perfectly understand how important it is to have some additional margin for your trading.

The bonus is available for each your deposit in both Micro and ECN account types. Any client, whether new or existing, can enjoy the benefits of the offer. We have also upgraded the bonus system, so that you can setup your Personal Area to receive bonuses automatically every time you deposit your account.

The new bonus amounts available for you are: 10%, 30% and 50%. You are absolutely free to choose the bonus amount you want.

No other conditions have changed, you are still eligible for the bonus upon each your deposit and it is still withdrawable!

Deposit bonus increased to 50%

Getting your bonus is a piece of cake:

Step 1: Open a new account at OctaFX and make a deposit

Step 2: Login to your Personal Area and click “Bonuses” link in the header

Step 3: Select your bonus amount and receive it

Step 4: Enjoy your trading with even more funds in your account!

Please visit the deposit bonus promotion page (http://www.octafx.com/promotions/deposit-bonus/) for the rules and details of the promotion.

OctaFX is all about making your trading experience convenient and outstanding, driving forex trading to a whole new level. Deposit to your account and we will give you a bonus of 10% to 50% of your deposit for free! This is a perfect way to increase total amount of funds in your account!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com - OctaFX introduces Free VPS solution!

image4_zps47a524ba.png

Always giving our clients the support and attention they deserve we created a perfect way to increase your profit! The great news is that starting from today, we provide you with our free VPS hosting solution for your Metatrader Expert Advisors.

Having a problem with running a PC all the time to perform EA trading? Then, our splendidly tailored VPS solution is developed and designed exactly for you. Step up to be more independent even from a PC or internet connection – have your EA trade safely! OctaFX offers our clients to request personal VPS and run a pre-installed Metatrader 4 software and any EAs they want on a remote server at any time and have it trade automatically 24 hours a day.

Here’s some thoughts of our CEO concerning that matter:

“Our new service is created by our effective team to make your trading last longer and give you the profit you deserve. It has always been our top priority to provide you with high quality services in accordance with international standards”.

OctaFX CEO

octafx_reg.png

Requote-free Trading

Metatrader PC, IOS Mobile, Android, (News in your Metatrader 4 from OctaFX and FXstreet.com)

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com- OctaFX King of the Road Contest

OctaFX-003_zpsfa7f9d62.png

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! Currently our top contestant mhayaj from Jordan has piled up with 141 Points. So, come and grab the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.
image8_zps22661380.png
Deposit to your account today, register for the contest and let the most proficient trader win!
Thank you for trading with OctaFX.

OctaFX.com-OctaFX restores local deposits option in Malaysia!

image5_zpsdb5b319d.png

Dear clients!

At OctaFX we care about you and we are always ready to provide you with the most comfortable service. We are glad to announce that Malaysian customers can perform local deposit again.

For more details please follow this link: http://www.carigold.com/portal/forums/showthread.php?t=445676

You can also visit our website to choose the most convenient deposit method: http://www.octafx.com/deposit/

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.Com - Brand new Personal Area in Bahasa Indonesia!!

OctaFxubbhasa_zpsf7591967.png

Dear Clients,

Today we are very glad to announce one more essential step towards perfection – the news is that our Personal Area is now available in Bahasa Indonesia!

Our customers from Indonesia are of great value for OctaFX; that is why we do everything in our power to meet your expectations by making your trading experience with OctaFX smooth and convenient.

Now that Personal Area speaks your language, you can easily manage your OctaFX account by simply using it:

Deposit and withdraw funds, make internal transfers

Open new accounts

View account stats

Manage your personal profile

Participate in our thrilling contests

Receive bonuses

“That was and still is of supreme importance for us to be closer to our clients from Indonesia, so we were relentlessly occupied with that addition of crucial importance” – our Head of the Business Development Department asserted.

More languages are coming to be introduced in the nearest future, so keep in touch to know when it’s your lucky day.

Thank you for trading with us!

OctaFX

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX Champion - An outstanding Demo Contest from your top Broker!

OctaFxRunners_zpsf40951c3.gif

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! *Currently our top contestant Mus75dhl from Brunei has piled up with Equity/Balance $23 253.00. So, come and grab the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.

oie_11122232o6kot7xG_zps3d2019a2.png

Please visit here to see full contestants list http://www.octafx.com/contests/octafx-champion/rating/

Wishing you luck and profitable trading!

OctaFX.com - OctaFX introduces Free VPS solution!

image4_zps47a524ba.png

Always giving our clients the support and attention they deserve we created a perfect way to increase your profit! The great news is that starting from today, we provide you with our free VPS hosting solution for your Metatrader Expert Advisors.

Having a problem with running a PC all the time to perform EA trading? Then, our splendidly tailored VPS solution is developed and designed exactly for you. Step up to be more independent even from a PC or internet connection – have your EA trade safely! OctaFX offers our clients to request personal VPS and run a pre-installed Metatrader 4 software and any EAs they want on a remote server at any time and have it trade automatically 24 hours a day.

Here’s some thoughts of our CEO concerning that matter:

“Our new service is created by our effective team to make your trading last longer and give you the profit you deserve. It has always been our top priority to provide you with high quality services in accordance with international standards”.

OctaFX CEO

octafx_reg.png

Requote-free Trading

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX..com- Deposit bonus increased to 50%!

image10_zpsf4362b32.png

Dear traders!

OctaFX is proud to announce that our famous deposit bonus is now increased to 50% due to high demand from our clients!

We value our clients greatly, your opinion is truly important to us, and we perfectly understand how important it is to have some additional margin for your trading.

The bonus is available for each your deposit in both Micro and ECN account types. Any client, whether new or existing, can enjoy the benefits of the offer. We have also upgraded the bonus system, so that you can setup your Personal Area to receive bonuses automatically every time you deposit your account.

The new bonus amounts available for you are: 10%, 30% and 50%. You are absolutely free to choose the bonus amount you want.

No other conditions have changed, you are still eligible for the bonus upon each your deposit and it is still withdrawable!

Deposit bonus increased to 50%

Getting your bonus is a piece of cake:

Step 1: Open a new account at OctaFX and make a deposit

Step 2: Login to your Personal Area and click “Bonuses” link in the header

Step 3: Select your bonus amount and receive it

Step 4: Enjoy your trading with even more funds in your account!

Please visit the deposit bonus promotion page (http://www.octafx.com/promotions/deposit-bonus/) for the rules and details of the promotion.

OctaFX is all about making your trading experience convenient and outstanding, driving forex trading to a whole new level. Deposit to your account and we will give you a bonus of 10% to 50% of your deposit for free! This is a perfect way to increase total amount of funds in your account!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com- Free 8 USD bonus is now easier to receive!

uusdbonus.png

Dear clients!
We would like to inform you that 8 USD free welcome bonus conditions have been changed since 01.10.2012. The changes are intended to make you receive the bonus easier and faster and also to provide higher security level.
Here are the main changes:
You don’t need to verify your account any more. The bonus is now deposited into your account INSTANTLY and you don’t have to wait for verification. You also don’t need to verify your account upon withdrawal.
A wise system introduced to prevent multiple bonus accounts registrations. It also works instantly. We do not tolerate multiple bonus account opening.
We would like to ask about some feedback about our services during withdrawal. You opinion matters, so please help us improve our services.

OctaFX.com- OctaFX King of the Road Contest

OctaFX-003_zpsfa7f9d62.png

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! Currently our top contestant mhayaj from Jordan has piled up with 120 Points. So, come and grab the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.
image_zpsd86098d8.png
Deposit to your account today, register for the contest and let the most proficient trader win!
Thank you for trading with OctaFX.