Hello from Tai Sheppard

Tai

Hey Everybody,

Sally asked me to stop in a share a little about myself, Codex, Spladder and the future of the company, I’ve finally been able to find some spare time, so here I am.

Taiomah Vincent Sheppard born April, 1966 in Oklahoma City, OK.

Taiomah is a Native American name (Bear Whose Voice Makes the Rocks Tremble) handed down to me from my Great, Great Grandfather who was full blooded Meskwaki (Fox), and settled in the Sac and Fox Nation in Stroud, OK, just a few hours Northeast of Oklahoma City.

Unfortunately I know very little about my paternal ancestry as my Father was killed when I was very young and my Mother moved away from Oklahoma to Southern California where I grew up.

I spent 17 years, from 1986 to 2003 in the Network Marketing / MLM industry and built downlines of over 100,000 in 4 different companies. I accomplished this completely under the radar so to speak. I never attended a single convention or large event, I never called leads, or any of that other crap you’re told you have to do. We simply used the “Funded Proposal” model, first with tapes, then CD’s, then DVD’s and in 2000 we really exploded using the downloadable e-book format through the internet.

Between 2000 and 2003 I was also Ghostwriting for other marketers in my business and during that stretch wrote about 75 different e-books for funded proposal marketing systems which those marketers then sold as their own, allowing both their, and my business to grow very rapidly.

In 03 I sold all 4 of my MLM businesses and began investing in the Stock Market, and shortly thereafter I discovered the Forex Market, where I’ve been ever since.

I began as a position investor, working only the Monthly through Daily timeframes and committing large lot trades to take profit on large gradual moves in the market, and on the positive swap on carryover from my open positions. I have to tell you, if you have the money for this type of investing, this is the best way in the world to make money. It’s simple, takes virtually no time at all out of your schedule, and produces a very, very good lifestyle.

In early 2008 I met several other investors and traders and we began comparing notes and swapping strategies and whatnot and formed a very nice group that had tremendous success. Some traders would leave the group, and others would join etc.

Then in September of 08, we, as well as millions of others all over the world got smacked around pretty good by the collapse of Lehman Brothers and Bear Stearns. It was not a pretty time for any of us, and we watched our core group of about 20 traders get completely annihilated, ending up with just 3 of us left, myself, Shane and Josh.

As the dust settled and the market began to settle down, at least the currency market anyway, we decided that we needed to get back on the horse. To my knowledge, none of the other 16 or 17 people that were with us during the collapse have recovered, I don’t know that for sure, but I haven’t heard from them even after numerous attempts to contact them.

Shane, Josh and I decided to form the Codex Foundation as a leveraging tool to provide security for us, and any future members of our group (if we decided to pursue that again). We also discussed the idea of a Forex Hedge Fund, where we could basically take on clients, offer a terrific return on their investment, and of course make some money for ourselves in the process.

The problem with forming a Hedge Fund is that, while even though it’s hardly regulated at all, which is great for all involved, the regulations that are required limit the amount and types of investors that can participate. What we wanted to do was to create a Hedge Fund for the little guys, the normal everyday people that bust their ass everyday and get little to nothing in return for it.

Think about what kind of crappy return you get from a bank, 2 -3% annually. That is such a complete waste of time that it’s hard to comprehend that people are willing to put their money into it. And as for the notion that banks are safer, well … we’ve all seen firsthand over the past year or so that that is simply not true at all. Banks collapse and people lose their money, there’s really no difference, risk is risk period.

So, what we decided to do was to create an Open Enrollment Hedge Fund, one that anyone can participate in, and since we already had Codex to utilize as a vehicle everything made perfect sense and started to fall into place.

So that’s basically the future of Codex, we’re diligently working on completing the Codex application that will allow you to invest directly into the forex market through Codex, without ever having to know how to read a chart or indicator, and increase your annualized income to anywhere from 360% to 2200% depending on if you were willing to compound your investment. Now that’s a real investment, not some ridiculous 2-3% that you’d get from the bank.

The sad part about this is that the banks themselves are reaping massive returns in the currency market, banks are without a doubt the largest traders in the market, but yet, they pass very little of that on to you, that I guess, is why THEY are the bank and we’re not.

As for Spladder …

Spladder is our entry level application that’s designed to introduce you to us, and us to you. We want to get to know you, gain your trust, and show you that we can indeed produce results. We created this simple surf style application because it’s a format that’s familiar, though we do have our own ideas about how it should be done correctly, but overall it’s something that has the flavor of familiarity.

We are working on a new design for the both the front and the members area, and it is really something to behold. The members area is like nothing you’ve seen before in a surf application. It’s truly an application, not a website.

With massive user interaction, drag and drop panels, multiple tabbed interfaces, and one of the most beautiful designs ever seen online, Spladder 2.0 will set a new standard for online ad viewing applications, and we’re very exciting about it’s impending launch.

I’m glad I had this opportunity to share with you all and if you have questions for me about anything feel free to add me to your contact list on the following networks:

WindowsLive & GoogleTalk

[email protected]

Yahoo:

tai.sheppard

You can become a friend on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/tai.sheppard

or become a fan on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tai-Sheppard/44160663887

You can also follow me at Twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/taisheppard

(although a rarely Tweet, I really don’t have time for it)

I try to be as transparent as possible, so if you need some advice on trading or whatever feel free to reach out and I’ll try to help as best I can.

Thanks so much for your interest.

Tai Sheppard

Thank you Tai, more insite the second time around :thumbsup:

skylady ;)

Was so fascinated with your introduction,

forgot to welcome you :o

WELCOME to our Forum Tai !!!

• 2 months later...

Awesome Tai,

Nice to know a little bit about you and your professional life. Looking forward to winning with you :thumbsup:

Sam

Archived