Fbs Broker - Fbs.com

Rate this topic

Guest FBS.com

FBS_Pro_zpsd6d8d511.jpg

4 Days left...
Dear traders!
FBS launches a new demo contest – “FBS Pro”. All the contest participants will be able to become true professionals of Forex market.
«FBS Pro» is your chance to test all your trading skills and strategies, to learn how to manage not only demo funds, but also real funds, to prove that your trading strategy is not just a fluke.
«FBS Pro» - is a real trading training, you opportunity to become a true Forex market master who knows how to trade only profitably.
We announce even more prizes and winners in our new Demo Contest! Take part and win!
Registration is 02.04.13 - 16.04.13
Contest period: 17.04.13 (12:00:00 GMT+3) - 17.05.13 (23:59:59 GMT+3).
Prize:
FBS_Pro_Prize_zps3c633f1c.jpg

ipartnert2result_zps884bda99.png

Dear friends,

The time has come to announce iPartner2 Contest results, which was taking place 01.03.13 - 12.04.13.

We would like to congratulate all the winners and thank the participants.

Follow FBS News. Secrets of iPartner2 winners will be revealed soon.

Have a profitable trade with FBS!

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

The Best Broker Asia 2012

FBS Deposit Option:

FBS Personal Area (my.fbs.com) is an easy and convenient way to deposit funds into your account and to make withdrawals. There is a wide range of deposit and withdrawal options: bank wire, credit and debit cards Visa/Mastercard, LibertyReserve, MoneyBookers, Webmoney, PerfectMoney. You can also make internal transfers between your accounts in your Personal Area.

Minimal deposit amount

For “Micro” account the minimal deposit is 5 USD. For “Standard” – 25 USD. For “Unlimited” – 1000 USD.

Is my money safe?

All FBS clients’ funds are kept in segregated bank accounts specifically designed to separate the clients’ funds from the company’s funds. FBS is a regulated financial body and is therefore a subject to annual audit. FBS is also obliged to maintain the strict international requirements for minimal own capital.

all_depo_FBS.jpg

We are happy to announce that now payment system DIXIPAY is available. Choosing DIXIPAY as your deposit and withdrawal option you may take advantage of low commission and instant performance.

Now owing to this payment system transactions via Western Union, MoneyGram, Anelik and Contact are also available.

Dixipay_zpsb0d5e26a.jpg

brandimages_zpsa451a6cf.png
Dear friends,
We are glad to offer you a collection of FBS Branded Images
FBS branded images are dedicated to make your IB activities more efficient with less effort.
With the help of these images you will accent your corporate style, make your website more eye-catching, will be able to make any promotional materials easily
and of a high quality.
All the images are ready to use as wallpapers, splash screens, posters, branded elements of your website, when making banners, teasers and any other
promotional materials.
Acquire even more clients with FREE Promotional materials from FBS!

fbsprostarted_zps9e7f6e41.png

FBS_Pro_zpsd6d8d511.jpg

FBS Pro is starting...!!!

Dear traders!

FBS launches a new demo contest – “FBS Pro”. All the contest participants will be able to become true professionals of Forex market.

«FBS Pro» is your chance to test all your trading skills and strategies, to learn how to manage not only demo funds, but also real funds, to prove that your trading strategy is not just a fluke.

«FBS Pro» - is a real trading training, you opportunity to become a true Forex market master who knows how to trade only profitably.

We announce even more prizes and winners in our new Demo Contest! Take part and win!

Prize:

Top 10 position (2013.04.17):

FBS_Pro_17April2013_zps5318544e.jpg

FBS_Pro_zpsd6d8d511.jpg
Dear traders!
Prize:
Top 10 position (2013.04.19):
FBS_Pro_19April2013_zps6b9073d3.jpg

FBS_Pro_zpsd6d8d511.jpg
Dear traders!
Prize:
Top 10 position (2013.04.19):
FBS_Pro_19April2013_zps6b9073d3.jpg

Easy step to make a FBS trading account:

1. Go to this link:

2. Upload your documents to verifiy your account:

document.jpg

3.Download FBS trading platform:

1. MetaTrader4 Client Terminal:[/b]

metatrader1.jpg

Advantages

Market Execution

Currency charts with various timeframes

Pending orders

Auto-trading available

Low system requirements

Information security

2. MetaTrader4 Mobile Terminal:

apple_droid.jpg

Advantages

Trade in any place of the world

See the quotes of instruments

Control your trading any time

All types of orders supported

Minimum traffic is needed

4. Deposit your account.

5. Start trading and profit with FBS..;)

secretofipartners2winners_zps8cac12e9.pn
fbs_ipartner2_one_.png

Kittipong Pratumrut, Thailand

1 place. Prize from FBS: MacBook Pro
1. How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with Forex?
I’ve been engaged in Forex trading for about a year already. I started just because of my curiosity, but very soon I realized that Forex is a right place for making real money, good money I should say. When I got some trading experience and a trading success came to me I found out that Forex offers even more opportunities for making money such as an IB program. The only thing to do is to open an IB account and acquire clients. If you have a right broker like FBS you can earn a living at IB program.
2. Why have you decided to become an IB with FBS?
FBS makes a lucrative offer for both traders and IBs: profitable conditions of trading, I am still a trader, and generous conditions of IB program. They offer the biggest IB commission I’ve met so far. As far as I’ve experienced it’s easier to earn being an IB than a trader. But when you earn your living as an IB a good reliable broker is a must.
3. Please tell us about your impressions of participation in «iPartner» contest.
This is a wonderful contest! I had serious rivals! I would like to say words of my respect to them. I could not ease up just for a moment for all the contest time. I was monitoring TOP10 very closely and was so much nervous till the very end of the contest!
4. You achieved significant success in the competition: you got ahead at once with no chances for other participants. Will you please tell us your secret?
I have several Internet project about Forex both informative and educating. This is a good tool for acquiring clients. Besides FBS promotional materials are helpful.
5. What advice could you give to IB-beginners?
I would advise all the beginners to set goals. When you have a desired goal you will succeed.
fbs_ipartner2_three_.png

Mahbub Hassan, Bangladesh

2 place. Prize from FBS: iPhone5
1. How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with Forex?
I went into Forex about 2 years ago during my holidays at University. I was looking for an extra income and one day my eyes were caught by a Forex banner. I decided to try and after a month of efforts I earned my first $100.
I chose FBS for its profitable conditions of trading and beneficial promotions. I should say that my Forex success has inspired my friends to try Forex too. That time I started my IB program and they became my first clients.
3. Please tell us about your impressions of participation in «iPartner» contest.
I like to participate in FBS Contest and I do this regularly. iPartner2 is a nice contest as well as other FBS contests. And the main thing: I won iPhone5! I am very happy! Thank you for a good contest management, straightaway rules and open competition. Well done as always!
4. You achieved significant success in the competition: you got ahead at once with no chances for other participants. Will you please tell us your secret?
Haha! I should thank European retirees, they inspired me. Do you know what European retirees do? They travel and trade on Forex. In my country people over 50 do farming. I am not so keen in farming and decided to find my own way. My friends became my first clients, they opened accounts under my referral link. Later my parents and relatives joined, then their friends and so on. My net grew. But one day I realized that to make the next step and overcome so called friends acquirement I should come out to the audience. I prepared trading lessons and trainings, I did a big job, and started to give open classes. It did not bring me any income at first, but you should give away before money will come to you. Nowadays many of my first students are successful Forex traders and earn their living. I am very proud that I helped them to find out there trading way one day.
Believe in yourself! Always remember that in Forex trading you can rely only on yourself. Be strong minded and well organized. Do not leave your trading success for a good luck.
fbs_ipartner2_two_.png

Li Mingkun, China

3 place. Prize from FBS: iPad mini
I started about a year ago. My friend and I attended Forex trainings and decided to try our hands in real trading. I should admit that I did not do well as a trader. But Forex gives lots of opportunities besides personal trading. I looked for an IB or affiliate program. I am good at communicating and Internet technologies and IB business suited me perfectly!
I chose FBS among many other brokers for their incredible IB commission, multilevel bonus program and a contest of course. Moreover my clients are satisfied with the conditions of trading that FBS provides them. This is very important if you want to be a successful IB.
It was a very interesting and thrilling. I had the only desire – to become the best IB and check my techniques of clients’ acquirement in competitive circumstances. I was starting every morning with checking the rating. Thanks FBS for this experience.
I use diversified techniques of clients’ acquirement: from personal consultancy to Internet advertising. The main thing is to know exactly what you offer, believe in your idea and be a professional.
I would advise to be active and not to wait when clients find you themselves. This is a good time to join FBS. The company is growing, offers unique services and profitable conditions of trading. The only thing to do for an IB is to know who and where offer these benefits. Many traders especially beginners need a support at their start. They have lack of general knowledge about Forex, need help at account opening, deposits, etc. This is when a skillful IB should come with a helping hand. I like my job and it’s a pleasure for me to help people, I try to pay a lot of attention to my clients and share their success. Thanks to FBS I met many good people, now I have friends and business partners all around the world.
The main advice from me to IB-beginners is to love the job you do and to do it with pleasure, then success will doubtless reach you!

ttu_zpsbeb37dac.png
logo.png

bonusIB_zpsedee82e9-1_zpsccf385b6.png

FBS_Pro_zpsd6d8d511.jpg

Dear traders!

Prize:

Top 10 position (2013.04.27):

FBS_Pro_27April2013_zps5268a7be.jpg

Partnership_zpscf20ec4f.jpg
The most profitable and efficient IB Program on Forex is now available to FBS IBs!

Take advantage of a unique opportunity to earn without initial investments!
The only thing to do to develop your business: acquire new clients to trade with FBS!

Open an IB account for FREE right now! This will take you a few minutes only.

Now all FBS IBs get:

• The highest IB commission on Forex – 2,2 pips
  • A unique 3-Level IB program
  • Immediate crediting of IB commission from each deal of your clients
  • An additional commission from deals of your subclients of 2 and 3 levels
  • No limits for an amount of IB commission
  • Handy to manage IB program through your FBS Personal Area Online
  • New even more efficient marketing tools for the acquirement of clients
  • A service of creating a unique personal referral link
  • Multilevel IB Bonus Program
  • Contests for IBs
  • Online statistics of acquirement results
  • Technical support 24/5 in 9 languages
  • FBS MasterCard

open_IB_zps86778864.jpg

FBS_Pro_zpsd6d8d511.jpg

Dear traders!

Prize:

Top 10 position (2013.05.05):

FBS_Pro_5Mei2013_zps82ab7059.jpg

winnerNFPMei_zps704a48a7.png

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for April 2013 amounted to 165K.

Indisputable winner of "Predict NFP" contest is Satria Prata, who gave the exact answer. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner!

You can check all the guesses given here

Kind regards,

FBS

FXbazooka_zps4d14cfc2.png

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! FX Bazooka – Your trading weapon

Dear traders!

We are proud to introduce FX Bazooka, our new Forex news and research website!

FX Bazooka is an advance information source for traders. We provide the coverage of the latest economic and market news necessary for successful trading. Our team keeps you updated and guides you through the constant stream of financial data, so that you are able to focus on the most important things. Through FX Bazooka you gain access to currency forecasts and recommendations from the most professional traders and analysts. This is also a place where traders from all over the world can share opinions on the market and discuss trading strategies.

Welcome to FX Bazooka

FXBazooka_zps27630c4d.jpg

FBS Company is proud to present a new analytical portal FX Bazooka for You!

FX Bazooka is a modern analytics portal for Forex traders. Here you can find all the news and the market economy, which is necessary for success in trading. Our team will always support you to always know the current events. Bazooka FX gives you access to currency forecasts and advice from professional traders and analysts. Also, it is a place where traders from all over the world to exchange opinions about the market situation and discuss the strategy in the transaction

FXBazooka_new_zpsb5c8152d.jpg
http://fxbazooka.com/en' rel="external nofollow">

http://fxbazooka.com/en' rel="external nofollow">

FBS_Pro_zpsd6d8d511.jpg

Dear traders!

Prize:

1.$450

2.$250

3.$150

4.$100

5.$50

Top 10 position (2013.05.13):

FBS_Pro_13Mei2013_zps13866306.jpg

fxbazooka2_zps524533e3.png

FX Bazooka is an advance information source for traders. We provide the coverage of the latest economic and market news necessary for successful trading. Our team keeps you updated and guides you through the constant stream of financial data, so that you are able to focus on the most important things. Through FX Bazooka you gain access to currency forecasts and recommendations from the most professional traders and analysts. This is also a place where traders from all over the world can share opinions on the market and discuss trading strategies.