Best Contest Ever!

Hello friends, I recently joined TradeWiseFX and ever since then my life has changed completely. This is because of their top level of features, but above all is their NFP Prediction Contest!

My whole group participated on that contest last week and I am proud to say one of my friend won the contest! I have even taken the snap shot of the announcement!

2cdzj8m.png

Thanks TradeWiseFX for such a mind blowing contest! My whole group is eagerly waiting for the next NFP!

• 6 months later...

We never knew when a good broker either turned into scam and stop paying their customers and that's why i have been trading with more than one broker at the moment with only necessary capital. The rest of my profits, i usually withdraw them regularly and am making quite reasonable and consistent returns on my investments.

Got to agree with this, I am also very impressed with this lovely contest, I have been part of many contests but this is just so simple and straight forward, I have been able to win it twice already! I believe brokers like TradeWiseFX are rare and we should be extremely happy that we are under here, it’s really a pleasure to participate on this NFP Contest, it’s breath-taking!

Archived