Valentines Day!

alice29

from everyone pj because that's the day of love. :biggrin: and everybody likes to be kissed and hugged on that particular event. if you remember there was an event held i guess in thailand for the longest kiss, a couple and that won them a diamond ring worth around 100k. :wacko:

from everyone pj because that's the day of love. :biggrin: and everybody likes to be kissed and hugged on that particular event. if you remember there was an event held i guess in thailand for the longest kiss, a couple and that won them a diamond ring worth around 100k. :wacko:

wow, ya i think i have heard it in the news... but i did not see its complete details because i was doing something else so my focus was not in the news... anyway.. it was fascinating a couple having contest for long kiss... i think that was 2 days right?

glad it sounds familiar to you. i guess it's almost 2 days, actually for 46 hours and some minutes. what a sacrifice for that diamond! :biggrin: i wonder how they smell already being too long in standing there lip-locked. :smile:

hahahha.. they should be allowed to take a bath while in the contest... and take a bath still kissing...hahahaha

Archived