Black Family On Titanic

alice29

Researchers at the Chicago Museum of Sciences and Industry have discovered that there was one black family on the Titanic.

Joseph Laroche was bringing his wife Juliette and their daughters Simonne and Louise back to his native Hati. The Laroche's were passengers in second class (1st class was sold out).

They had been originally booked 1st class tickets on the Liner La France, but switched to the Titanic when they found they would not be permitted to eat with their children.

:huh:

• 3 weeks later...

is this a fact? I was thinking Juliet is the girl whom Jack fell in love with, oh it was Romeo and Juliet! Kate and Jack was fictional right? so these survivors are really factual. It is nice to know about that.

i got this information from my research. it just tells about the black family on the ship and the story about the film is a different story, yes that's fictional characters created by james cameron. and its actually jack dawson, and rose de-witt bukater if i remember it right. played by leo dicaprio and kate winslet. :smile:

i got this information from my research. it just tells about the black family on the ship and the story about the film is a different story, yes that's fictional characters created by james cameron. and its actually jack dawson, and rose de-witt bukater if i remember it right. played by leo dicaprio and kate winslet. :smile:

ah, ok. i got confused, it is clear now, thanks a lot.

Archived