Ecn Account With Low Deposit

edb13a57a8bbb52936166b104167c313.png

FOREX, GOLD & SILVER

Trade stock indices, 62 currency pairs, crude oil, gold and silver on our ECN pro account (DMA, ECN). Please note that our ECN spreads are fluctuating and start from 0.0 pips. Also, many brokers do not allow placing stop and limit orders close to market prices – we encourage you to do just that.

So stop/limit levels are zero. On ECN Pro account we charge a commission of 2 USD per 100 000 USD traded, per side (0.0020% notional). This is the lowest standard commission in the world. Active traders are charged even less.

• 1 month later...

To maximize your chance of winning, we are giving away not just one, but three phones! Participants who take 4th to 10th place will get a consolation prize – a $250 bonus each to boost their trade.

To keep finger on the pulse of the competition, track your progress towards winning through our weekly updated leaderboard.
49773d87e153a1db3ddc478799fd2eba.png
2610cc19f748e054343439503b7a7a0c.png
All your trading activities during the marathon are rewarded with points:
Every lot traded get 5 point

Every $100 deposited get 100 point

• 5 months later...

I work with freshforex since I'd implemented my ​​high-speed owl. By the way, I wrote all by myself. Tellingly, as compared to the demo, the real account worked almost the same way. I want to note about high quality of the quotation flow which is very important to me. Also I would like to draw attention of scalpers to their ECN. It is better to be used for a quick trading.

ECN broker will give his traders the best spreads possible. each type of broker has its own advantages and disadvantages; the right one for you will be the one that enables us to apply our own strategy successfully in the easiest possible way. Each broker seeks to provide the most benefit to the trader, now I try to be able to stabilize trading in TICKMILL. based on my experience is suitable to trade with scalping especially for ECN accounts. in addition, can now make changes to your account to an account free swap.

Archived