Leverage Isn’T A Bad Thing

Guest gaban

I think the leverage is not as important, I used to trade on TeleTrade with the leverage 50 and 1000 and lost in all cases.

I think it's very important leverage for us to be able to improve trading results. trading with small capital as long as we could choose the leverage that big then it will benefit us. Therefore, we should be able to take advantage of leverage properly and always use a MM and RM either

I think the leverage is not as important, I used to trade on TeleTrade with the leverage 50 and 1000 and lost in all cases.

Gloria,I am not agreeing with you. Leverage is an important financial tool which allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. now, I am using Trade12 trading broker which is regulated And for all time make sure up to leverage 1:400 which is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance.

https://www.trade12.com

Guest gaban

if no leverage it should only be trading with a large capital so grateful if we try to trade using substantial leverage. because the bigger it will make us even better trading

It’s the joke of century to think leverage is bad thing, I mean do we even know what leverage does? If we take out leverage then people with 100-200 dollars investment won’t be able to survive the market even for a second, it is also why Forex has become so popular and now if anyone thinks that all this is do able without leverage then it’s one of the silliest thing I have ever heard. I am working with OctaFX broker where they have outstanding facilities which include giant leverage up to 1.500 and I use the highest one because that is what leads to positive results and without this I won’t be so comfortable since I am not a big investor.

Leverage is an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. In my trading career, I have chosen Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure up to leverage 1:400 which is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite in spite of small balance.

Guest gaban

leverage is very beneficial for us because trading with high leverage will benefit us all, therefore, I chose to trade using leverage 1: 1000

My fresh forex broker provides 1:1000 leverage, but as for me, I guess, this is very risky. You can open many orders and easily take a Stop Out.

Leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. It allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. in my trading career, I have chosen MXTrade broker which for all time make sure up to leverage 1:400 which is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance.

Guest gaban

Leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. It allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. in my trading career, I have chosen MXTrade broker which for all time make sure up to leverage 1:400 which is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance.

Yes, leverage is very important because of the leverage that we will have a great opportunity to earn big profits in forex trading this. so for trading, I am more comfortable trading with leverage 1: 1000 because the opportunity are very large

In Fx trading, leverage is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing broker. in my trading career, I have chosen Trade12 broker which is regulated and always ensures up to leverage 1:400 which is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance.    

Guest gaban

leverage is something that is important for a trader not a bad thing and therefore, we can try to take advantage of leverage well and try to do trading with maximal. Therefore, for trading we must use proper leverage. and I prefer trade using leverage 1:1000

Those who say more leverage is risky, in my opinion they have not understood the risk management and leverage works properly. It is just a tool that can be used on a traders advantage and not some opportunity to get rich quick thing. so im using leverage 1 : 500 in my broker to get a trading more handled

In fact although forex is included as risky business, with leverage 1:500 in TICKMILL i learn with nicely but still have to learn to get effort from forex business, still this business very promising and maybe any trader they having goal getting financial freedom from forex business, this is reliable business if we having good knowledge and experience I think. 

In fact although forex is included as risky business, with leverage 1:500 in TICKMILL i learn with nicely but still have to learn to get effort from forex business, still this business very promising and maybe any trader they having goal getting financial freedom from forex business, this is reliable business if we having good knowledge and experience I think. 

18 hours ago, ViproMarket said:

Those who say more leverage is risky, in my opinion they have not understood the risk management and leverage works properly. It is just a tool that can be used on a traders advantage and not some opportunity to get rich quick thing. so im using leverage 1 : 500 in my broker to get a trading more handled

I don’t consider high leverage at any risk, if there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, before trading with high leverage, we have to know how to manage risk.   

Guest gaban
2 hours ago, Fx Mental said:

I don’t consider high leverage at any risk, if there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, before trading with high leverage, we have to know how to manage risk.   

if we have proper planning, trading with high leverage will allow us to trade with the maximum. for that, we need to utilize leverage well and try to trade with the maximum. To leverage then we can test first on a demo account so that we will get the right leverage

Guest gaban
On 7/21/2016 at 5:21 AM, Forhad Reza said:

In Fx trading from all trading elements leverage is most important which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. It allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.   

yes, for trafficking leverage with leverage is important because it will allow us to increase the trading results if we are able to utilize leverage well. For that, we must use proper leverage. and always use the sl and Tp when trading so that it will benefit us.

• 1 month later...
On 22/7/2016 at 10:37 AM, gaban said:

yes, for trafficking leverage with leverage is important because it will allow us to increase the trading results if we are able to utilize leverage well. For that, we must use proper leverage. and always use the sl and Tp when trading so that it will benefit us.

yes, of course, leverage is very important for traders because trading with high leverage will give us an advantage, but we must also be careful to use the leverage of the broker. because leverage can also provide loss if we can not utilize leverage well. To that end, MM and RM indispensable

Archived