Brokers And Scalper

Anyone uses Instaforex? Their spreads are tight and according to my experience they are scalpers friendly. I would like to hear some feedback from someone who has actually been trading a live account with them.

During this time, the broker that I use is TICKMILL .I know this broker from some friends who are already using this broker who formerly was named Armada Markets. until now comfortable using this broker

Honestly, I don’t like scalping trading style even I think it’s not proper way of trading. As, I do only long term trading in my real account. By the way, definitely I am addicted to get low trading spread because, high trading spread is irritate me to get my trading target in a time. So, I use TradingBanks where I get low trading spread for all trading currency including gold metal.

for scalping, we should be able to get the right broker so that we would scalping comfortably. By doing so it will allow us to trade with the maximum. And will not cause problems in the future

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. All kinds of traders are extremely dependable on this short time trading strategy due to getting profit instantly. But, practically, because of many restrictions this trading policy cannot be used in a regulated trading broker in proper way. But, in my trading career, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading platform where at all times I am able to scalp at any major currencies devoid of any limitations. In addition, by providing only one pip narrowest trading spread, this ECN platform make sure best trading environment for scalping at all times.

In my first three months of live trading I used only scalping trading style. Because, then I was unable to do long term trading. As I know, for doing long term trading traders need huge knowledge on Forex market. But the interesting point is, till now I am using the same broker and that is TradingBanks. For the reason that, this ECN broker allows all kind of trading strategy. So, I can practice any trading style at any time.

scalpers must trade with innovative, competent, and technologically alert brokers only, who possess the expertise and the technical capability to handle the large volume of orders arising from scalping activity. A no-dealing desk broker is almost a must for a scalper. Since trades are mostly automated in the system of a no-dealing desk(NDD) broker, there is little risk of external tampering as the system is left to sort out client orders on its own (still profitable of course).

In Forex trading, scalping is considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy from all trading approach that especially popular for the traders who are newcomers. Due to getting profit instantly, we the traders are extremely dependable on this short time trading policy. But, this trading policy cannot be used in a regulated trading broker practically because of many restrictions. By the way, from my trading platform MXTrade , I am able to scalp at any major currency pair with lowest trading spread. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.

• 2 weeks later...

To be a scalper, it is a very risky field to pick, but it is definitely profitable too. This is why broker supporting us with doing scalping becomes must and in otherwise situation, it is too difficult to manage. I trade with Nova FX broker which is really ideal company with having 133% bonus on deposit which is massive figure, it really helps with scalping since we can trade with higher lot yet the risk is not increased all that much.

• 2 weeks later...

When it comes to trading, it is scalping that’s considered the most expensive way (dangerous), but one who gets it right can definitely go into making huge profits without any difficulty at all. I started off as scalper only given that I was eager to close out trades early even if it was low profits, but usually using high lot size, it was not exactly low profits compare to my account balance. I get massive help in shape of OctaFX broker with their small spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also 24/5 support service available, it is highly helpful to be trading with such high rated company, it simply double up our chances as far success is concerned.

Scalping is a fast way of doing trading we open positions for a very short time and close them , try to collect some profit in this time. Some brokers not allow for scalping, They bound traders to remain their position open for a specific time. Scalping is good in fast moving market when you are able to manage trades according to the market.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, scalping is a trading policy that brings profit instantly. So, we the traders for making profit very rapidly are extremely dependable on this trading policy. But, many regulated trading brokers don’t allow this short time trading strategy in their trading platform.

But, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my trading platform where at all times I am able to scalp at any major currency pair without any restrictions. In addition, this ECN trading broker for all time ensures best trading atmosphere for scalping by providing lowest trading spread. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, Scalping is a technical trading method that is my foremost trading style which brings profit in a diminutive time. It is one of the primary earning sources for the people who are newcomer. In point of fact many regulated broker are not passionate to provide this opportunity. But I am very fortunate, because I can easily scalp in my trading platform Trade12 devoid of in front of any kinds of limitations. This trading platform always ensures best trading environment for scalping by supplying only one pip trading spread. Therefore, I can trade all major currencies with narrowest trading spread. That’s why it is possible to me to make profit in a short time. So my trading life becomes flexible and profitable.

by do scalping trader minimize impact whenever they loss but also they will just get small profit, but i think have a small profit is not bad because as long as i can make it again and again as constant as i can, i think it will be good enough profit for me.

When it comes to scalping, it is so crucial that we set the conditions right, as it is impossible to get things working without support. I trade with TradeWiseFx, it is a registered company on St Vincent & The Grenadines, so we can completely rely upon them and have loads of options like 50% bonus on deposit, low spreads and much more while the best part for scalpers like me is their lightning fast execution of all trading orders irrelevant to market situation or volatility.

Even though scalping is considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy, but because of many restrictions it cannot be used in a regulated trading broker practically. But, in my trading career, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading broker where at all times I am able to scalp at any major currency with lowest trading spread.

Archived