Your Christmas Message For The Forum Mates

MrD

• Root Admin

Hello TGFers,

I know some people on TGF that singed up in first months of 2010 making now no more than $10-$20 monthly in PTCs and after trying methods listed in the forums and tutorials now are banking over $2000-3000 every single month So if you ask yourself money can be made online, the answer is yes and you can do it too. There is plenty of information in the forum. all you have to do is put the pieces together and create your money making system.

I'd like to send good wishes to everyone that visit the forums regularly and post quality content or answer newbies questions.

Just before holidays Id like to wish all members of TopGoldForums a happy new year and a prosperous and healthy 2011. Merry Christmas TopGold Forum mates !! Oh and dont forget about your loved ones. Even if you can't visit them personally just give them a call. Christmas should make us all better .

This is my message for TGF members. I like to ask everyone to post their wish, message for the forum mates or simply post a story about their Christmas season. It will be send in a newsletter and PM to all members

I am wishing me that we have are having here more opportunity to earn cash here for posting and in form of giveaways, contests and other great ideas.

And I would like to great by best friend Corinna, my friend Sascha, Admin and all members here and wish them all a merry christmas, great christmas days and a happy new year!

This time of the Year is very special,

it is the time you spend with

your family with your loved one´s.

Our Greetings and Blessings go out to each and everyone reading this...

We enjoy having one of the best Forums on the Net and you are the reason B)

Stay well friends and have a ...

Very Merry Christmas and the best year yet for you to come !!!

Always here for you,

skylady :wink:

I definitely like the contest part your talking Andi21. I hope next year we get another one.

Advance Merry Christmas everyone! SO what are we having later at the stroke of 12 midnight?

i agree with you sire! I am also hoping that there are many more contest in this forum so that we will have more chance of winning.. Pax!

Guest phoenix88

Although this year Christmas there is nothing special, I have did some calls to some friends of mine.

Since I registered to this forum until now, TGF has rapidly traffics recently, this means TGF becomes better. I wish it will keep in this great condition even better.

have a nice holidays to our TGF fellow members, may we have great time together here.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. <_<

Why in the world would people ignite the firecrackers on Christmas Eve? Some got hurt when they tried to make noise with firecrackers on Christmas Eve, how much more on New Year's Eve.. so beware of FireCrackers especially those which are not approved by authorities and those which are harmful.

@cnbc

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too friend. May God Bless all of your family...

to all:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys... Hope in the next year, all of you can get better lucks and blessing. Peace in your heart, smile in your face and all your dreams come true...

Archived