I Commited A Crime By Downloading A Song!

pjbabia

@alice

hahahaha.... I won't steal again after I downloaded this song hahahaa..... I like this song, it's really funny its lyrics.

really, i don't believe it, we can't promise that we won't steal songs again because piracy is all around us. its an easy thing to do. :smile: maybe you just post this in your facebook account as a reminder to the people you know. :smile:

i don't think it is still effective advertising it against piracy as some people are earning good through this system

yeah, but at least someone tried it, whatever the result is, it still counts. :rolleyes: maybe some singers will give you their free original cds for what you did lol.

so maybe if we are rich enough then we go for the original copies, but if you're just like a poor like me then i cant help it but to go for pirated ones. :biggrin: it's easy as 1, 2, 3 to download a song on the net. :smile:

Oh, Alice, you buy pirated dvd in dvsoria.. you will get caught by authorities.. be careful...

i think it is applicable to almost all places that pirated dvds and cds can be bought anywhere... no wonder pirates are making much money out of it... and the government are lossing... and also the artists are not earning... as the song says "how else can i afford another solid gold humvee" from the song above...

so from where are you andry? i'm suprised that we have the same situation of the people cant buy the original copies lol. i dont buy in divisoria pj thats too far we have here near at home. :biggrin:

i dont buy original dvd or vcd or cd for that matter.. i dont even buy pirated as well... i only download download and download.... forget the viruses! LOL

we are only poor, that is why i settle on downloading for it is absolutely free.. buying would eat up your money.. regarding viruses, i have no problem with it because i can protect my computer even with out anti virus.. but the problem is my siblings who use the computer who doesnt know how to protect the pc with out antivirus! :(

@pjbabia

Be careful with viruses because there are some viruses which is undetected with our anti-virus. If me, I prefer to download to safe site or I got from my friends hahaha...

as i said, i am an anti virus myself, because i can detect virus with out the help of any anti virus... at least.. but if there are new viruses that is hard for me to detect, then it would be my fault.!

Archived