I Like This Forum

kermi

i usually work in this forum and like forum because when i join in the forum , i get many thing in MMO( experiment , knowledge,...) beside i can earn money from contents thread and som thread other

I am enjoying this forum because here is a great community of active users. And we are having all informations about new earning websites and great forum contests here.

yes very informative actually, i never got to know this before if you notice i was a long time member but not much posting made yet :) better late than never

yes very informative actually, i never got to know this before if you notice i was a long time member but not much posting made yet :) better late than never

it is indeed most forum such as this are very informative because most experienced member in any field post their experiences here thus this gives us important information.

it is indeed most forum such as this are very informative because most experienced member in any field post their experiences here thus this gives us important information.

I am actually trying to work out on some articles and the margarine thread here will be included, that is very informative and I would want others to be informed about that too

Guest f5mtadas

This forum differs from other financial forums as it is black, first of all, it is interesting and its admin is very handsome)))

Yes I agree with you and I don't like many banners in forums. Seems the forums becoming more and more popular as money making.

I also like this forum simply because it loads fast for me. Other forums I visit loads slow because of many banners placed.

ya, i do have the same experience. This forum loads faster than any other paid to post forums i have been through. But I am wondering the page extends sideways in such a way that we needed to scroll right in order to see the content therein.

• 4 weeks later...

This forum differs from other financial forums as it is black, first of all, it is interesting and its admin is very handsome)))

the avatar of the admin is the actor named "paul walker" he starred in the movie "fast and the furious" have you seen that? anyway i also like the forum for its money background. :biggrin: the black screen for posting, so our posts can easily be seen and also the smileys which i found unique. i wondering if they can make it move too, like animated. :wink:

the avatar of the admin is the actor named "paul walker" he starred in the movie "fast and the furious" have you seen that? anyway i also like the forum for its money background. :biggrin: the black screen for posting, so our posts can easily be seen and also the smileys which i found unique. i wondering if they can make it move too, like animated. :wink:

so that is why i found Admin's avatar really familiar. I was thinking, where in the world i have seen this man...hehehe. thanks for the information, Alice.

Archived