Eur/usd

amcfx

Note: This thread is intended for EUR/USD discussion and analysis. You can posts charts, analysis, and signals.

2j19ctv.jpg

ziwpdz.jpg

Today when 4 USD news came out with good results for US, the price went down over 82 pips closing all of my long trades with EU hitting my stoplosses :(. Now in the next 2 hours 2 Major usd news will be out and we'll see how much it will affect this currency.

EU if break 1.3235 then bullish and if break 1.3200 then bearish.

Buy Stop @ 1.3240 SL 1.3217 TP 1.3290

Sell Stop at 1.3195 SL 1.3217 TP 1.3145

Daily formed an evening star. Waiting for todays close if bearish pressure continues...

346m894.jpg

1.3180 was the main support line that most people I know trading was watching. EU had a difficulty passing this price last Thursday(yesterday). But today it has been broken. Next line of support for eu to test is 1.3100 if this is broken by next week we are going to see EU back trading in to the 1.2xxx area by the end of December. Today is one of the best Friday trading I've experienced.

greate thread. i can read all post here and learn much ....

So how much have you learned from my threads in forex trading binbin? I'm curious. I usually have a hard time teaching my friends who wants to earn money from forex by showing them my chart analysis.

A brief review and analysis for EUR/USD before the new trading week starts.

2wogl5g.jpg

So Support 1 which is 1.3182 in the chart is broken and failed to go down support 2 (1.3132) From here the scenarios I'm expecting, EU may go up and retest 1.3320 or only a retracement to 1.3230 then heading down for further attempts to break the second support.

EUR/USD is another favorite pair beside GBP/USD. I don't know mostly trader

prefer to use which one but for me, I like to use both of them. Sometimes I used

EUR/USD and sometimes I used GBP/USD. Both of these pair have good movement

which is good for trader who like to use movement of market like me.

Yesterday EurUsd failed to go above 1.3271 and go below 1.3081. Looking at the 4H chart, my sentiments on this pair is neutral. It may go sideways by the year end. I'll try to find good positions to trade and I won't trade it tomorrow.

Resistance: 1.3271

Pivot: 1.3176

Support: 1.3081

I advise standing aside.

@amcfx

I used Time Frame depend on method that I used. If I used scalping method, so I will use 5M Time Frame and 15M Time Frame. And if I used Intraday method, I will use 30M, 1H and 4H Time Frame.

so by using time frame you somehow "predict" the movement of the price? that is incredible from you friend. How i wish i am as smart as you. Or maybe you have a secret strategy? mind sharing to us? we really needed to learn.

It's really bad decision if we used 1H Time Frame in scalping right?

Nope, you can use that timeframe during the market off time. After US session closes. Usually pip movement is 10-15 pips only. So 1 Hour is perfect for that time of the day.

Dear Andry,

Please bother to read carefully the post above yours. I presented already the idea how and when to use it for scalping. 2 hours from now US session will close and you'll have a nice opportunity to try it in demo.

Anyway, update on EU. A Breakout occured. It's going to test further resistance and may become bullish by the end of the year.

20pppx4.jpg

I'm waiting to close my trade for my 100 pips for today.

• 1 month later...

i think eur-usd will reach 1.3850 area very soon. if european central bank really mean with the interest rate increase, we might see eur-usd around 1.40 area. the fear of inflation threat will push european central bank to increase the rate immediately. even currently eur-sud has strong uptrend support, but the fear of european debt crisis and middle east turmoil can drive eur-usd all the sudden to the downside.

Archived