Earn Usd 5 Per Free Referral

This is another way you can make quite a handsome amount of money in a short time. Remember you have to be quick because the offer is time limited. SO HURRY.
Hirose Financials is a 40 years old Japanese company running a binary options platform from UK.
Please go to:

and register a "live account" and then verify your account by uploading

1. Your ID document and

2. Your proof of address document.

Verification takes a couple of days. Once verified you will receive 10USD FREE deposited in your account. You will receive 10USD if you register through the above link.
Then you apply to them to become an affiliate. You will be issued an affiliate ID. You can start referring others such as your friends, family etc.
You will receive 5USD for everyone you refer who completes the same process through your affiliate ID. By doing this they will also receive 10USD each.

• 3 months later...

Forget about 5 dollars per referral, I am able to earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade, so that’s far bigger than any referral earning, it’s possible only with a high class company OctaFX, it’s offers this brilliant affiliate program where we can earn this much per lot size trade and the best point is that we are able to get this on all trades whether they are lost or won, so that’s just terrific deal to have for anyone.

• 5 months later...

I think we all gather here to learn trading and not earning referring new traders. trading has much more potential than other trading-related activities, that's why I prefer to concentrate exclusively on this. I trade with hotforex they have perfect platform for learning and for professional trading, I've started just from 100$ and now I have more than 1500$ equity

Archived