Instaforex Company News

Guest painofhell

Guest painofhell
Hello forum users!

I am badr, a representative from the InstaForex Company on this topic. I would love to hear comments, opinions and suggestions regarding our services that would certainly help us to develop and improve on this business. Please don't hesitate to ask questions, as I and my colleagues will be glad to assist everybody. Rest assured that any questions will be answered on the best way we can. Happy trading! smile.png

About the Company
instaforex_logo_s.jpg
-Acclaimed as the Best broker in Asia by the World Finance
-Different Account Types
-Wide range of leverage from 1:1 to 1:1000
-Exciting contests, promos and campaigns with annual prize fund of more than 500,000USD
- Forex Market News Section and Insta-TVForex News Videos
-Fresh Forex analytic
-Offers Welcome Bonuses (up to 5000 USD)
-Segregated Accounts and Affiliate Programs
- Forex Learning Course for beginners
-Money Management Services
PAMM Accounts
ForexCopy System
InstaWallet System
Forex Options

Learn more - visit the main site:
http://www.instaforex.com

InstaForex now cooperates with Autochartist
InstaForex is pleased to announce its cooperation with Autochartist, an award-winning provider of graphical models analysis.
The Autochartist services allow every InstaForex client to trade more efficiently on financial markets as the system’s software helps to analyze more than 500 trading instruments in online mode with the purpose of identifying the best trading opportunities for a trader.
%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BC%D1%8F%D0%
All customers of InstaForex can download the Autochartist service free of charge. The program can be used either as a web application or a plug-in.
Reliability and efficiency of the Autochartist service was acknowledged by the Best Technical Analysis provider 2013 award from UKForexAwards.
We believe that our cooperation with Autochartist company will help our clients to make more profitable deals on financial markets and achieve still more success in their trading.

Archived