Using Gpt Sites As Tools For Auction Sites.

kicks703

Hello all,

I love GPT sites. I also love auction sites. If you do it right you can use the GPT sites as tools for your auction sites!!

I'm a top rated seller on a couple auction sites. Mainly I buy and sell Legos with my daughter. We do it to get some legos for our projects. Plus all the bonding we get is priceless.

Well if you do auction sites GPT sites are the perfect tool. Let me explain how GPT sites can help.

- Before you start selling online you want to do your research on what your going to sell. Well most GPT sites offer cash searches. I still do many searches looking up info. Why not get paid a little for your research.

- GPT sites also have many Cash offers to buy something let's say a frying pan. You only pay the shipping and get paid X amount of dollars to complete the offer. I've kept my eyes open and have taking advantage of these offers then turned around and sold them on auction sites dirt cheap and made a few more dollars!! Your not going to keep your store stocked this way. But the free item to sell now and then is always a nice surprise.

- Cash Shopping, If you sell collectibles then chances are you have your eyes on sales at stores or promo offers at stores (Always look for the promo offers. most times these items are made in a limited amount making their value raise faster). Well don't forget most GPT sites will give cash back on things you buy. Find a good sale add your cash back shopping and now your getting items much cheaper meaning more money when it's time to sell!

- GPT sites themselves. I was talking with a guy at a yard sale one day. He was telling me how he sells online as well. Turns out this guy does GPT sites, takes the money he earns to buy stuff and then turn over for a profit.

So as you can see GPT sites can be a big tool for auction sites if done right.

Hope this helps

kicks703

Archived