TGF Premium ⭐ analyst75 Posted August 27 TGF Premium Posted August 27 One of the great gifts of growing older (I’m 79) is being able to see how everything worked out. No more questions. Will I find a job? Will I get married? Will I give birth and will it be horribly painful? Will I attend college—later as opposed to never? Will I ever feel fulfilled when working? Now I have all the answers and no bucket list left—simply enough time for exercise, writing, and relaxation. Taking trips down Memory Lane and thinking of my life as a jigsaw puzzle that fit together more easily than I ever thought it would. Source: https://agingwithanattitude.quora.com/What-is-one-of-the-great-gifts-of-growing-older
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now