onlydockyc Posted October 17, 2025 Posted October 17, 2025 Hello everyone, I recently learned how to use graphic editors such as Photoshop and some other similar editors and neural networks. I can try to do a photomontage, drawing, or similar work in Photoshop for you for FREE (my work and skills are not related to classical design or graphic design, typography, and are not suitable for design solutions). In exchange for the work done, I only ask for a good recommendation about me on this forum. I can help you find ways to unlock your accounts or something similar; I have various templates and document samples myself. I have successfully used Photoshop several times for various photomontages and successfully applied my skills to minor edits of screenshots, creating drawings to pass verification and unlock various accounts. I am looking for people with whom I could exchange experiences on similar topics, perhaps I will find some here. I am looking to exchange courses, training, experience, and templates for photo editing/rendering. If you want to exchange experiences, PSD and PDF templates, as well as successful cases of photomontage and rendering, and the successful application of these skills in practice, please write to me. In addition to everything else, I would be grateful if anyone could share useful materials on these topics with me. I am interested in leaks of various collections of working templates and training courses, leaks of collections of any documents, psd, pdf, cdr, scanned copies. Perhaps even paid options or publicly available leaks, as well as access to training courses that are not available to the public. I will be glad to receive anything that may be useful and interesting to me. You can contact me using one of these contacts. Thank you for your attention! Telegram: @onlydockyc Discord: onlydockyc Jabber: [email protected] Email: [email protected] 1
Dikeynne Posted November 21, 2025 Posted November 21, 2025 If you ever want to turn your Photoshop creations into something more tangible, I’ve had fun using them in a digital picture frame. It’s a cool way to show off your work, especially if you do artist-style edits or montages. I set one up in my workspace that cycles through my edits, and it’s been a nice mix of motivation and display.
itsjameswilson Posted September 13 Posted September 13 On 10/17/2025 at 3:21 PM, onlydockyc said: Hello everyone, I recently learned how to use graphic editors such as Photoshop and some other similar editors and neural networks. I can try to do a photomontage, drawing, or similar work in Photoshop for you for FREE (my work and skills are not related to classical design or graphic design, typography, and are not suitable for design solutions). In exchange for the work done, I only ask for a good recommendation about me on this forum. I can help you find ways to unlock your accounts or something similar; I have various templates and document samples myself. I have successfully used Photoshop several times for various photomontages and successfully applied my skills to minor edits of screenshots, creating drawings to pass verification and unlock various accounts. I am looking for people with whom I could exchange experiences on similar topics, perhaps I will find some here. I am looking to exchange courses, training, experience, and templates for photo editing/rendering. If you want to exchange experiences, PSD and PDF templates, as well as successful cases of photomontage and rendering, and the successful application of these skills in practice, please write to me. In addition to everything else, I would be grateful if anyone could share useful materials on these topics with me. I am interested in leaks of various collections of working templates and training courses, leaks of collections of any documents, psd, pdf, cdr, scanned copies. Perhaps even paid options or publicly available leaks, as well as access to training courses that are not available to the public. I will be glad to receive anything that may be useful and interesting to me. For property-focused work, the ListPik editing methodology is another interesting example of how structured editing can improve images while keeping the original subject authentic. You can contact me using one of these contacts. Thank you for your attention! Telegram: @onlydockyc Discord: onlydockyc Jabber: [email protected] Email: [email protected] It’s great that you’re looking to exchange practical Photoshop experience and build your skills through real projects. Photomontage, retouching, rendering, and compositing can all improve significantly when you focus on things like masking, lighting consistency, perspective, color matching, and keeping edits realistic. I also think it’s more valuable to learn legitimate workflows and develop your own reusable techniques rather than relying on leaked materials or anything intended to bypass verification systems.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now