Animal-Inspired Crypto tokens Taking Over: Have You Noticed?

• TGF Premium

I have seen #Cats, #Frogs, #Dogs dominate as a theme for many #crypto projects especially for the #Memecoins. And they're all thriving in the market. And many new ones that are claimed to be inspired by animals keep showing up and surprisingly becoming popular choices among communities and #investors.

Maybe there is a secret I'm not aware of. In fact, catching up data from various crypto info sites, one Dog-theme Memecoins saw over 24 Billion in 24 hours trading volume. And some Cat-themed ones trending on crypto spaces. 

I try to make sense of the whole thing that these animals are friends of humans, yes! But what I don't understand is the fusion of different animals into a project name. I have seen quite a number of them so far. Recently I found #CatDog listed on Bitget. I'll need your opinion about what you can think of these.

Could it be the fusion of the strength from both project communities or to depict some hybrid genetic stunts?

Haha, these memecoins just start out as a joke and they take over the space so suddenly. I still remember when I was looking for some memecoin projects on https://cryptogugu.com and the whole thing I saw was either a cat or a dog, I think they called it the cat and dog era but that was really something. 

I don't think it's some genetic stunts, they're mainly jokes.